III

CHAPTER 3

"Oh look," Seungmins bored voice said beside him, "guess who's here again."

Minho didn't need to look up from wear he was making a hot chocolate, because he just knew. Maybe it had to do with the way Seungmins sounded particularity uninterested, or maybe it was just in instinct telling him run the fuck away.

However, to his surprise, the corners of Seugmins mouth rose into a cocky smile. "Mans got tattoos."

That made Minho glance up and see the man who had walked in. Afterall, everyone loved a man with tattoos, not that Minho loved this man. Nope. Far from it. If anything Minho despised him.

Well, he hated him a little less for the tattoos.

The absolutely aggravating man walked in with his head held high and arms exposed in a shirt. The shirt fit tightly around his shoulders and showed off the many tattoos he had draped on his arms, all of different colours and sizes.

Unfortunately, the man saw the subtle glance Minho was directing at him and his grin immediately grew, as he marched his way over.

Before he could make the same mistake again, Minho grabbed Seungmins elbow and gave him a pleading look. Luckily he didn't have to say anything, because the sigh his friend let out when he saw the absolute dread on the others face was an explanation enough.

"You know if you weren't my friend, I would sacrifice you to the hands of your crush." Seungmin replied, walking away from the mixing station and to the cash register.

Minho smiled thankfully and quickly brought his attention back to the hot chocolate he was making, grabbing the cream machine go swirl it on top.

But he couldn't resist and found himself listening to the order, "Hi, a double espresso I'm guessing?" Seungmins asked, and Minho had to control himself from sniggering.

Another reason to love his best friend, Seungmin took no shit from no one. So Minho was thankful that he was the one serving his annoying regular as opposed to himself, hopefully also scaring his just a little.

So he was a little dissapointed when the man just let out a soft chuckle, "ah, you all know me too well."

"Can I get a name?" Seungmin asked, ignoring the man's comment and Minho not so secretly leaned in better to hear the man's answer.

It had been weeks of the continuous 'just call me yours' and when Felix had asked, the man had replied 'your besties husband'. But surely the man didn't have the guts to Seungmin, not when Seungmin had such a dead look on his face.

"Jisung."

"HOLY FUCK!" Minho lost grip of his hot chocolate and dropped it onto the floor, resulting in their co worker Yedam to let out a surprise yelp. He could already hear his manager shouting about his blood pressure and 'children these days' all the way from the storage room.

But not even the scorching pain from the boiling milk, or the yuck from the cream or even the overwhelming smell of chocolate could overpower the hammering in Minho's chest because he finally had a name to put to the face.

Jisung.

2018 30 DEC'