V

CHAPTER 5

"And then he said 'kaching baby'! kaching? what does that even mean?" Minho shouted to his group of friends who seemed far less concerned about his story than he was.

Felix shrugged as he scrolled through his phone, "I think he meant kachow. thats what McQueen says." Woojin nodded in agreement, but showed about less concentration than the cat who slept lazily on his lap.

Seungmin rolled his eyes at his friends and continued to mumble as he finished writing his excessively long essay. Something about 'fucking communism'. The baristas had all finished todays work and ended crashing at Felix's apartment until their classes in the afternoon. Luckily the group of young men had all recieved jobs close to their college but also in the morning and early aternoon- giving them a few hours until the prison of books and papers took over.

Minho, because he's an idiot, chose the last class possible to human kind and hadn't even attempted to finish his course work- because you know, he's an idiot. But he had better things to worry about than he unfairly attractive college professor being dissapointed in him, because the also unfairly attractive man who came in every single day to order an espresso was becoming increasingly more annoying but also really attractive, and that was UNACCEPTABLE.

Then again the man- Jisung- hadn't been per say unattractive before. In all honesty Minho had suspected he was a model or a very well kept man, with a trendy hairstyle and piercings. Not to mention the newly discovered fact that he had tattoos-

God this was getting out of hand.

Jisung had practically walked out of one of Minhos dreams, a perfectly scuplted jawline and adorable laugh.

But he was just so goddamn aggravating.

"You know, " he muttered quietly to himself, unlocking his phone to find something to distract himself, "if he spoke normally to me maybe I'd actually give him a chance."

A loud meow rang through the room making Minho jump, as he looked up to see Woojin standing up on his feet and Felix look like hed just recieved news that santa claus wasn't real. Seungmin wasn't as dramatic, but still turned to face him, eyebrows raised in question.

Minho looked behind him, expectating to see a blood covered Jeongin holding an axe, but instead there was nothing. It dawned on his that they were in fact shocked at him. "uh...what?"

"What did you just say?" Felix asked, "Please tell me you just said you would give him a chance."

"Wait hold on don't twist my words-"

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" The freckled man said, "PAY UP BITCH!" He stated, holding out his palm as Woojin reluctantly reached for his wallet, a stunned Minho watching the situation while Seungmin had lost intrest fairly quickly and continued to write about the soviet union.

"NOW HOLD ON! You guys betted on me and my romance life?"

Seungmin snorted, "What romance life."

"oof tea."

"Felix I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-"

2019 4 JAN'