🚷 RULES 🚷

• You may roleplay in this book if you so choose. Just ask "may I?" in the comments section on the OCs specific page.

• If you do want to RP, I am OK with any genre. Sci-Fi, Adventure, Werewolf, even Romance if you so choose. But, I will not allow any smut! That is all I ask when roleplaying(if you wish) — things like hugging, kissing, holding hands, pinning against the wall, etc. are fine. But, if it goes past any of those I mentioned, I will have no choice but to remove you.

• If you do want to RP, we'll be roleplaying in chains. That way we won't get confused with who is roleplaying with who. It becomes less of a complete mess if we do it that way.

• Hate the character, not the creator. I hate when people make fun of another person's OC. You may criticize the person's character if you feel like there are some errors, but you may not bully them because of a few mistakes.

• One-liners need to go. Be descriptive! Let your creativity flow! At least 4-5 sentences each reply. I can understand if you are busy and cannot reply as long as usual. But if it's continuous, you'll have to leave.

• No GODMODDING!! You control your OC; I control mine. For example:
NO:
Butch rushes towards the villain at the speed of light and immediately kills him, finishing him off. "You're finished!" He shouted.
YES:
Butch rushes forward, his face twisted in pure rage. He raised his sword as he let out a mighty battle cry. "You're finished!" He shouted as he went to jab his opponent's side.
       - No making your character invincible, because they're not. We are not in some fairy tale where the dashing prince suddenly saves his eternal love from the dragon with one stab. They need to have weaknesses and flaws! No IF's, AND's, or BUT's about it!
       - If your character has powers, limit them to at least several, if not a few with weaknesses! Every single superpower has at least one.

• Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's are out! A character should at least have some flaws. No one is a pure-hearted angel or a completely heartless demon. I know you know that real life is not like that. Make your OC interesting! Add some spice to the mix!

• Try to make the roleplay interesting. We want to keep the fire going. Don't let the RP die out!

• Have fun! The most important rule of all, of course! If you don't have fun, what kind of RP are you doing?

If there are any rules I may have left out, let me know, and I will [probably] add it to the page. That depends on what the rule is.

PASSWORD — Pizza is Great🍕❤️👌

Word Count: 471