Chapter 6 : Chunin exams

I was walking on my way to the training field when I felt something. My eyes widened when I realised it was Matabi the 2 tailed beast. 'Hello Matabi long time no see.' I thought. 'Hai I was sleeping how are you Mira?' From all the jinchūriki Matabi is the best and he has manners. I'm glad he was instilled in me. 'I'm alright Matabi, I told Sasuke Uchiha about you.' 'Hmm that's alright Mira.' Said Matabi. 'I will visit you later bye Matabi.' I said. 'Bye Mira.' I continued walking to the field when I got there I saw Kakashi sensei and the team waiting there for me.
"Hey." I said. "Hi." Said Sakura. "Now that you are here I signed yourll up for the chunin exams. Its yourlls decision if yourll want to participate." Said Kakashi. "I want to take part when I become jounin I will be Hokage believe it!" Shouted Naruto. "Me too." I said. "Hmm I take it as yourll all taking part correct?" Asked Kakashi. "Yeah." We all said in unison.

(First chunin exams)
The chunin exams starts today and I'm really excited. I got up and went to shower. I got my clothes. Today I was wearing a dark blue leather tights and a similar top and elbow high gloves with knee high heel boots. I went downstairs and out the door. I wasn't going to wait for Kakashi sensei. I went to Sakura's house and knocked on the door. "Morning Sakura are you ready for the exams?" I asked as I hugged her. "I'm so excited if we pass we will be chunin." She said. "Yeah. Let's go." I told her she went to grab her things.

We walked to the academy and a fight was happening. I rolled my eyes. What a pathetic genjutsu. We kept on walking to the class. Where a sensei was waiting. I took a seat next to Naruto.
The sensei started to speak. I kinda zoned out so I never get his name.

Papers were being passed out. I looked at it. I knew what was going on we need to gather information so we don't really need this. I decided to draw. I drew what I think I looked like when I transformed into Matabi. When I was done the proctor I think his name is Ibika started talking "Ok class for the tenth question yourll decide whether or not yourll want to take it. If yourll take it it would mean that yourll either pass or yourll will be disqualified forever to take the chunin exams it is your decision. Raise your hand if you want to leave." Said ibiki.

A lot of children raised their hands. I saw Naruto raise his hand I got a little worried but then he banged his hand onto the table and he yelled "Don't underestimate me I will pass this exam and I will become the Hokage believe it!" I was quite relieved he wasn't. "Very well then I like your enthusiasm Naruto. Yourll all ....Pass." Said ibika. I started jumping around and I hugged Naruto. "We passed we passed!" I yelled. Naruto was jumping with me. I hugged Sakura and Sasuke.

Then a snake lady came in and said she was taking us. "Class this is Anko she is the proctor for the second exam." Said Ibika. "Come on let's go." Said Anko.

We all followed her to these big gates. We had to get three scrolls. This should be easy. We were given the heaven scroll. We walked through the gates it gave me an icky vibe. We were walking when some sound village guys came to us and they started doing this thing it made Sakuras ears bleed. I froze but then I recovered I took out one of my gloves and I froze the guys arms and the ice started spreading through his whole body. Another guy came at me. I through poisonous icicles and one hit him on his arms and he fell. Someone came from the back. I was quick I lifted my hand and a wall of ice blocked her way. They all were laying there unconscious.

I went over to the one with the scroll and I took the scroll from him. "Come on let's go we need to find another scroll." I said as I put my glove back on. "Wow Mira chan that was amazing." Said Naruto. "I try." I said. I started walking.
Some people from the hidden mist came to get our scrolls and they had the last scroll. They started making mist. I switched my sharingan on. I saw them go for Naruto. I did a hand sign and I yelled "Underground ice trap." I hit my hand on the ground and the mid cleared out and the ninja was trapped in my ice. I smirked I went close to her I was about to get the scroll but then I sensed someone throw a shuriken at me I swiftly dodged the attack. I took the scroll and the poisonous icicles at the person and we left. "Guys let's rest for a while I'm tired." While we were resting I saw Orochimaru. My eyes widened he was going for Sasuke. I ran to Sasuke just to realize I was late. I fell to my knees as he let Sasuke go. No... I shot Orochimaru with ice but he was gone. I got up and I put sasukes head on my lap I stroked his hair. I saw black marks appear where Orochimaru bit him his skin was getting hot. I knew I had to help.
I placed my hand on his neck. I traced my fingers wherever I saw the marks. The marks started to fade. Once they were gone and I couldn't see it I helped him up and I put him in the cave near by. I tore out a piece of my top and I made ice and melted it so that the cloth was wet.
I have to do something. 'Matabi.' I cried. 'What is it Mira?' He asked. 'I need help Orochimaru bit Sasuke. He will go out of control so when he does I need some of your chakra in the ice necklace so when he loses it I will use the necklace and my blood to erase it. Please I need you to help me.' I pleaded with him. 'But you have a high chance of dying.' He said. 'I won't I have the ice to keep me alive. I will need to help him I know what the curse mark does. It slowly kills the person on the inside and out. I won't let that happen to him.' I said. 'Alright I'll help you Mira I will give you my chakra in the form of a necklace. You can use that to help him.' Said Matabi. 'Thank you.' I said. I looked down at my neck and I saw a necklace made out of chakra. It started glowing. I am so grateful to Matabi I don't know what I'd do with out him. I saw Sasuke move. He slowly opened his eyes. I sadly smiled at him. "Your up." I said. "What happened?" He asked. "Orochimaru bit you and you fainted." I said while taking the cloth out and repeating what I did. "I can't feel pain." He said. "I numbed the pain." I said while putting the cloth back on his forehead. "Where is Naruto and Sakura?" I sent them to go give the scrolls and someone to come take you away so you can get medical attention." I said.
The marks started coming back and his eyes turned even darker he started blowing fire everywhere. I tried to get away but he gripped my wrist. I sucked in breath. "Sasuke your hurting me." He's gripped tightened. I felt something snap. I flinched he finally let go and everything was on fire he was gonna do the jutsu again but then but I iced his hand and presses him down I took out the necklace and a kunai. I cut the middle of my palm I put the chakra necklace there. I presses my hand on his neck and I pressed the mark. "Sasuke calm down" I whispered. I let ice go to cool him down. I stayed like that for ten minutes. I used a lot of my chakra. When I removed my hand I blacked out.

I woke up in Sasuke's arms. I looked at his neck and the mark was still there. I should have stayed longer. I started crying. "I'm sorry I should have stayed longer. I thought it would have went away." I said while I cried into his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it. Look at the bright side you tried and I'm sure it won't hurt or worry that much." He said. "I should have tried harder. I'm sorry." I said as I blacked out again.

I woke up in a hospital bed, again. I looked to the side and I saw Naruto and Sasuke sleeping on either side of the bed. I smiled knowing they must have stayed over the night. They care so much. The door opened and Sakura came in. "Your up." She came and hugged me really tight. "Sakura ....Can't breath." I said. "Oh right." She let go. The boys woke up and Naruto squished me in a big hug. I hugged him back. "You scared me ." He said. "Sorry." I whispered. He let go. "How long I've been out?" I asked. "Two days." Said Sasuke. "Hmm." I replied. "I will come see you later me and Naruto got to go do something." Said Sakura. "We do." Asked Naruto. He just got dragged out. "Why did you do that. You could gave died." Said Sasuke. "You needed my help. I wasn't going to lose someone else." I said. He came and hugged me and I hugged him back. "I should go and you need to rest." He said. "Hai." We bid farewell and I sat in my bed looking out the window.
The door flew open and Kakashi came rushing in. "Oh Mira I thought I lost you." He said while hugging me. "You'll never lose me." I said. He let go and we talked for an hour and he was summoned by the hokage so he had to leave. After he left I let sleep take over.