𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

you're too divine to just be mine
you remind me of the color blue
girl i'm so in love with you

•••

armie watched timmy intently from across the room while he slowly flipped through a book he was currently obsessed with. his big green eyes scanned the pages with eagerness, excited to find out what would happen next.

timmy hadn't put the damn book down since he first picked it up. if the two weren't busy filming scenes or going over them, timmy had his nose in those pages that he just couldn't get enough of.

however, armie loved it. he loved how excited timmy got when he would finally have time to get back to reading when they would have breaks. he loved how timmy would share bits and pieces of the book that he found interesting with him and would go on and on about it. he loved how timmy's eyes never lifted from the words until they absolutely needed to.

armie loved timmy.

he figured timmy knew that already, though. the two had become quite close since filming started and by now the two were inseparable. you wouldn't see timmy without armie, or vice versa.

timmy loved armie just as much. he also figured that armie knew already. he thought that clinging to the older man was a dead give away but armie never really said anything about it. he just let it happen.

timmy thought that maybe that's a good thing. he'd rather armie not say anything about it at all than to have him completely reject him.

however, timmy did wonder why the taller man never brought it up. he sometimes wished armie would ask why he would cling onto him at all times or simply just have to be near him.

timmy wouldn't dare bring it up. he would rather be silent about this secret crush he's had on armie than straight up tell him.

"why are you looking at me like that?" timmy asked as he felt his face get hotter by the second. armie locked eyes with him with a small hum after being torn out of his deep thoughts.

"what do you mean?" armie asked, even though he knew exactly what timothee meant. he had simply gotten caught staring at the beautiful boy so now the only thing to do was to deny it.

"you were staring, silly." armie felt his stomach do flips at the nickname and at the way it came out of timmy's mouth. he let his lips curve upwards slightly and shook his head.

"no i wasn't." he denied. he watched as timmy closed his book and set it down onto the coffee table in front him. he got up and made his way over to small couch that armie was currently seated on and sat right next to him. he flopped down onto the cushion causing his hair to bounce slightly.

timmy didn't exactly know what he was doing but he figured that he could use the tiny bit of confidence he gained from catching armie staring to his advantage. he turned his body towards armie with a smile while his slim fingers played with a loose string from his ripped jeans.

his heart felt like it was about to jump out of his chest but he couldn't let armie see that. now he was determined to make something happen between them. he's waited too long for a sign and this was the perfect opportunity to get some answers.

"timmy, what the hell are you doing." armie chuckled as he snapped his fingers in front of timothee's face. timmy might have been thinking a little too much. too much to the point where he had been sitting in front of armie for about three minutes, staring off into the distance without saying a single word.

timmy blushed and let a giggle escape his mouth as he tucked a few strands of hair behind his ear. armie's heart nearly exploded at the small gesture and he bit his lip slightly to hold back a smile.

"armie, were you staring or not? tell me the truth." timmy said with a small eye roll. armie couldn't help but smile at timothee's persistence right now.

"you're not gonna let this go, huh?" armie asked. timmy shook his head, his curls moving with the gesture and his plump bottom lip in between his teeth. armie's eyes were stuck on his lips for a bit before he locked eyes with timmy again.

he chuckled and rubbed his eyes with his hand that wasn't resting on the back of the couch.

"yes timmy, yes i was staring." armie confessed. timmy nodded his head slowly, planning his next move. by the expression on his face, armie could see that he was thinking pretty hard. that happened often. you could practically see timothee's thoughts on his face. however, armie was not expecting what came out of timmy's mouth next.

"i think i'm in love with you." timmy said softly. he decided that this was now or never. the two were having some type of moment and he knew that if he didn't spit it out now then he never would. is it better to speak or to die? he's about to find out.

"huh?" armie heard the smaller boy loud and clear, but that was all that could come out of his mouth. his mind was racing and his heart dropped to his stomach. of course he was also in love with timothee, that was a no brainer, but hearing that come out of timothee's mouth was something he did not expect to ever happen.

he thought he would have to slowly push these feelings for this younger boy away until they weren't there at all. but he was completely fine on how things were going right now.

"i'm in love with you, armie." timmy repeated, much louder this time. armie's eyes traveled all around timmy's face until they finally found his plump lips that had been caught between his teeth the entire time.

armie had two choices. he could either be boring and just tell timmy that he liked him too, or he could kiss him until both of their lips fall of.

deciding on the latter, he placed his hand on the side of timmy's face, his thumb running back and forth along his cheek. he then traced his thumb lightly over timmy's lips before pulling on his bottom lip slightly.

he watched timmy close his eyes before closing his own and leaning in towards the smaller boy. their lips finally met and timmy's heart almost burst. butterflies erupted in his stomach as soon as armie connected their lips.

he brought his hand up to grip armies wrist before pulling away slightly. armie slowly opened his eyes and was met with timmy's green ones.

"so does this mean you feel the same way?" timmy asked shyly. armie chuckled before pulling timmy's head down a little to kiss his forehead.

"yes, my love."

ew this is trash. but i haven't updated in a minute sooo i thought i should :)) k imma go now. ✌🏽😗