𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
we've been waiting for this day
all along and knowing just what to do

"do i have to go?"

armie chuckled, a sad smile slowly spreading across his face. he placed his hand on timmy's cheek, his thumb caressing the soft and clear skin soothingly.

he leaned in to place a soft kiss on timmy's plum lips, staying still for a few seconds longer, letting the kiss linger. he pulled away to see timmy with a pout and his eyes still shut.

armie placed his head in between timmy's neck and shoulder, leaving little kisses here and there.

"unfortunately, yes. i'm sorry, my love. i cant keep you here forever even though i would very much prefer that." armie mumbled into timmy's shoulder.

"why can't i just stay here with you?" timothee whined, throwing his body back on to the bed. he pulled the covers up to his head and let out a tiny sniffle.

armie happened to hear and immediately reached for the smaller boy, in hopes to comfort him. he pulled the covers down from timmy's face and frowned at the sight.

"baby, why are you crying?" armie asked, even though he understood exactly why his lover was crying, because he himself felt a little emotional at the moment.

"i don't wanna leave." timothee simply said, his words getting interrupted by little gasps of air.

armie's heart hurt at the sight of timmy like this, but he knew that the boy would regret not leaving for this school that he worked so hard to get into. armie would hate himself if he let this boy pass his dreams up like that. he would hate himself even more knowing that he was the cause of it.

"baby, trust me i understand, but you have to go. you worked your ass off to get into this school and i'm not gonna let you give it up just for me." armie said with a stern, yet soft tone of voice. he wanted to let timmy know that he was serious, but didn't want him to thing he was upset at him.

timmy blinked out a few more tears before nodding. he did work extremely hard for the past few years just for this school and he was realizing that he was being kind of silly. he thought about how his parents would scold him for acting this way, and that seemed to be a tiny bit of motivation to get out of bed.

he sat up, still sporting a pout, and brushed his flattened curls out of his face. his body occasionally racked with hiccups and gasps as he walked around the room searching for his belongings.

armie watched him the entire time, trying to take in the last few moments that he would see him in person. he watched the way timmy's curls bounced with each step he took, and the way he would brush them out of his face every so often. he admired timmy's facial features to try and memorize them so he wouldn't forget what every inch of his face looked like. from his hairline, all the way down to his chin.

at one point, timothee looked at armie, but looked away quickly before he had the urge to drop everything and lay back down in the bed again. he didn't look armie's way the remaining time of him getting his things together.

an entire hour later of timmy cleaning and getting ready and armie watching him, timothee was finally ready to leave. everything was packed into separate luggage carriers and was ready to be tucked into the car.

timmy sighed and finally looked at armie again, tears immediately swelling in his eyes. he brought a hand up to his face and sobbed into it, and the sight of that absolutely killed armie inside.

"come here, my love." armie said in a soothing voice, reaching out for timmy and wrapping his armie around the fragile boy.

timmy sobbed into armie's chest, repeating over and over about how he didn't want to leave him. armie just let him talk and cry, while rubbing circles on his back.

"listen to me timothee, you need to do this. you and i both know how much of your life you've devoted to this school and now you finally have be opportunity to do what you've wanted to do since you were a kid. i'm not going to be the person who stands in the way of that, okay?"

timmy nodded, wiping his eyes as best as he could. armie helped him by brushing away the tears that kept falling with his thumbs.

"i know this is going to be all knew and of course it's going to be difficult to adapt to, but you have to do it. i'll always be just one phone call away and you know that."

"okay." timmy responded with a nod, his curls bouncing along with his head.

armie smiled at that, thinking about how he's going to miss seeing his curls come alive with every movement his head made.

"whenever you miss me or feel like you need to talk about anything and everything, call me. i don't care where i'm at or what i'm doing, i'll answer. okay?"

timmy nodded again, still attempting to wipe the tears from his face. armie nodded along with him, and started gathering some of his bags to carry to the car.

once everything was loaded into the car, timmy turned around to armie and wrapped his arms around him once more.

armie leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on timothee's lips, keeping still for a few seconds longer than usual.

"i love you. i'll see you later, lovebug." armie said after a few more kisses.

"i love you more. i promise i'll be back soon. don't forget about me, okay?" timmy said with a pout.

"i could never. now go on, go be an adult and shit." armie laughed while giving timmy a slight slap on the ass.

timmy giggled and placed one more kiss on armie's lips before heading towards his car. he took off a few moments later, honking at armie a few times.

minutes later while armie was heading back towards his apartment, his phone started ringing. without looking at the contact, he answered the phone.

he was then met with the sound of a crying timmy, sniffles and sobs coming through the phone speaker.

"i miss you." he simply said.

and for the first time that day, it finally hit him. timmy was actually leaving and he wouldn't see his love for a few more months.

he felt a lump in his throat form and cleared his throat as he let out a laugh.

"i miss you more, lovebug."

uhh sorry if there's any mistakes or anything of if this was just absolute shit lmfaooo i'm just too lazy to re-read and all that. um yeah this kinda sucks but i haven't updates in forever and i've seen that people have been reading this more lately so i just wanted to get something up. so yeah, see you in like a few months when i update again ahahaaaa