Chapter #01 ~ Cast

Edited

I have to admit I will post really slowly, being that i still have a lot going on right i will make an update chart so... thanks and hope you like this story💕

Human Name; Lydia Johnson ~ Wolf Name; Jerzi 
Lydia Johnsen just turning 18, Lydia Johnson has a horrible heartache throughout her birthday. So she and her friends decide to bring her to the club that the pack calls "The Luna" and she has the time of her life until she bumps into a man that sends jolts of shock through her that must be her mate! Lydia has a strong aura of power surrounding her but no-one understands why. Lydia looks consist of the bluest ocean eyes, Raven Black hair, lush pink lips, a curvy body, with naturally toned legs and a defined four-pack but not sculpted along with a natural jawline. Lydia has an all-white Wolf that barely anyone outside of their pack knows about being that white wolves are really rare.

Human Name; Colden Michael ~ Wolf Name; Kai
Colden Micheal is 19 years old. While he is 19 he has accomplished so much such as being an alpha to about 100,000 people and now more than 10 clubs. The Alpha of one of the strongest packs in the United States. Goes to a night club he owns a little outside of town not expecting to find his one and only soulmate made just for him and his wolf! Colden's looks consist of a strong jawline with a 5 o'clock shadow on his face with the brightest forest green eyes and brown hair that complement his olivey skin immensely. Being that Colden is an Alpha his wolf would stand out more. His wolf has a bigger physique than any other wolf. Colden's wolf will have fluffy fur that stands out in color, brown, grey, white, and black mixed with the brightest eyes mixed of the color yellow and white but more white than yellow. you know?

Human Name; Lily Bonnets ~ Wolf Name; Aria
Lily Bonnets is one of Lydia's (17 3/4 years old) best friends ever since she was a pup and has always been there for Lydia through the heartbreaks and deaths. Lily is more of a kind soul rather than a dead beat. Lily has the sweetest personality. Lily has long blonde hair that cascades a little longer than her shoulder blades with grey eyes, curvey body, and a plaeish skin color. Her wolf has an all grey body along with black on the tips of her toes, tail, and paws as if she's wearing socks. Her fur color transforms into an ombre as you look down.

Human Name; Collin Stewart ~ Wolf Name; Liam

Collin Stewart is 19 years old and is Colden's beta and Bestfriend. Collin has been through just about everything Colden has. They're like brothers when stuff gets hard. Collin has mintish green eyes and brown hair with some blonde dyed streaks in it. Collin also has a strong physique with an eight pack that he's been training forever since he was 8. Collin's wolf was basically like a normal wolf all brown but the one thing that stood out about him the most is that he has a little white patch in the front of his body on his chest in the shape of a heart and he has a black tail with greenish-white eyes.

Human Name; Kaiden Schexnayder ~ Wolf Name; Luca (Luke-uhh)
Kaiden Schexnayder is 17 1/2 years old. And he's also Colden's Third in command and Lydia's 'guard'. Kaiden has blackish-brown hair that goes in every which way and is never tamed by anything. Kaiden has the darkest eyes which peares right into the soul of his victims. Kaiden's wolf is a smokey grey and black wolf with grey eyes that match. Kaiden has the evilest demeanor of all.

Human Name; Sarah Lycan ~ Wolf Name; Henrietta

Sarah Lycan is supposably Lydia's best friend. Sarah has one of those soft faces, like soft but punchable. You all know what I'm talking about. Sarah has light milky brown eyes and the same color hair but elbow length. Sarah's wold has more of a yellowish tint to it. When Sarah was born everyone thought she was a white wolf but as she got older her natural colors came in and she lost all the attention she wanted.

Human Name; Elijah Trahan ~ Wolf Name; Gary

Elijah Trahan cheated on Lydia with Sarah. Elijah has a strong jawline and brown eyes and almost black hair. Elijah also has this jittery personality and a strong six-pack. He always wanted attention from his family but never got it. Elijah's wolf is more of a coffee milk color. all the colors of brown mixing together around his fur and the yellowish-brown of his eyes clash with his fur coloring.

In this book, there will be 4 major roles in the wolf 'kingdom' such as:
1) Alpha
2) Luna
3) Beta
4) Delta

Everyone has there own opinion on what they read or what they want. This is my opinion so don't make fun of it. If you're trying to help then thanks but otherwise don't even try it🤷🏼‍♀️. Thanks love you😘❤️

866 Words