Chapter #02 ~ Burn in Hell!!

Edited!

Ugh. Morning. I sit in my bed for five more minutes, trying to persuade myself to get up or at least look at my phone. My body finally wants to wake up. I sluggishly throw my blankets off of me and walk to my bathroom. I'm glad I did because let me tell you I had to pee bad!!

I finally finish and walk to my phone and look at the day. November 16. TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ahhh!! Finally 18! I run out of my room and down the stairs to my mom and give her a huge hug!!

"Good morning Sweetheart" she smiles with amusement

"Good morning mom!" I smile back with actual happily

"I'm making your favorite, banana and strawberry pancakes!" she says joyfully

"I know I smelt them from all the way upstairs!" I said still smiling

"Well they're not done yet so you can go and change and wash up, you have training this morning." She said laughing

"Ugh, do I have to go??? It's my birthday after all. Please!!!!" I pleaded

"No, you have to go. I promise Beta Collin that you'd be there especially on your birthday" she said honestly with finality in her voice

"ugh. fine." I said displeased

"Excuse me, what?" she said already knowing what I said but not liking it or the tone.

"Nothing I'm going change!" I yelled up the stairs

I got back into my room and closed the door. I grabbed my phone off of my bed and surprisingly I had no missed calls or messages from Elijah. I decided to facetime him. I ended up calling him 47 times. No answers. I tried again for the last time, no answer yet again. I decided to wait till I was out of the shower figuring he may still be asleep since its only 6:00 in the morning.

I get out of the shower and put on my natural workout clothes it consisted of a black sports bra with a white check between both of my breasts and Nike leggings with shoes that were Nike but black, peach, and white.

Elijah didn't like the idea that Beta Collin was training me because he always thought that he would try to make a move on me because "I always wore outfits that showed to much skin". I didn't care though. As much as I love Elijah, I will wear whatever I want, whenever I want.

Whenever I was done getting dressed I called him, no face time. He answers in the first ring.

"Hey babe!" he answers a little nervous

"Hey" I smile ignoring my gut feeling "I tried to facetime you before I went shower but you didn't answer.... why?" she asked

"Oh I was sleeping, I'm sorry," he says with no emotion

"Oh it's okay do- " I was cut off by another female saying 'good morning baby'