Umm... okay...

As both, angry males arrived at the apartment of Shinra and Celty, they saw each other, err, themselves? Saw each other in themselves? Nahh, that sounds too deep. Well, they saw their bodies, knowing that the other was in their body. Then they noticed that they were dressed oppositely, almostas if they had dressed as each other... Izaya, in the blonde's body, put his hand in his pocket as they saw each other, immediately feeling a peice of paper.

It was from none other than Izaya's two sisters, he recognized the handwriting of Mairu, and it read, 'Have fun, Iza-nii~! You look great!'

Before either of them reacted any more than they had already, Shinra opened the door. He got a glare from them both, but it was quite strange to see Izaya's face in an angry scowl and Shizuo's face with a calm, sinister look.

Even so, he could tell that he could potentially be in big trouble. Backing up slightly, he raised both hands, "Okay, okay, calm down please. I'll tell you how to switch back!!"

Both rivals stopped and looked a bit desperate. But... Shinra's reply, they couldn't have predicted in a million years. "To switch back, you have... to... become... friends." At the last word, their world's slowed down, and the horror of that one word set in. What went through Izaya's mind: 'Friends? Why did he have to make it friends?! Of all the things in the world... well,... I suppose it could be worse... not like a monster like him could love.' Meanwhile, in Shizuo's mind: 'Friends with the damn Flea?? How?? He's annoying and we're enemies!! I mean, I don't necessarily hate him like I claim to, but it's not like we can become friends or anything!!'

They both looked at each other, but Shinra interrupted before anything happened. "But if one of you kills the other, or if one of you dies, then the other will be stuck in your body forever.." They both pause and look at Shinra yet again. The doctor waited a few seconds before he dare continue. "And since you guys probably don't want people to see you like this..," he pointed to the fact that they'd somehow changed clothes, to each other's clothes to be exact (except Shizuo and Izaya's bodies kept their own pants cause one was shorter than the other) [psst... it was Izaya's sisters], "... you are both staying here until you are able to switch back."

Of course they both thought that there was absolutely no way that they could actually be friends, right?

What can they do...

... but try?

ok guys, I'm not sure how to make this whole thing go down exactly, so I'd appreciate it if anyone would read this and give me some advice on how this fanfic should happen. I may have a slight writer's block.. eheheh...