Words left Undpoken

[Timeskip to when they're all situated in Shinra's apartment]

They didn't want to share a room, so Celty ended up sharing a room with Shinra [which she later, won't want to move out of]. Though in separate rooms, the two who switched bodies could still hear each other through the walls, since it wasn't that thick. All that was heard was muttering on Shizuo's side. In Izaya's voice of course. Izaya chuckled and muttered, "Seems like someone likes my voice.." Shizuo didn't know that the walls weren't soundproof and decided to say some embarrassing things out loud that he knew the Flea would never say to him. It's not like he LIKED the Flea or wanted Izaya to say that stuff or anything... of course not. He just seemed to be curiously intrigued by the voice of his enemy.

The stuff like, "Shizu-chan... will you feed me~?" "H-help~!" "Ohhhh~! Make me feel better~!"

Izaya really couldn't help but laugh at that last one.

Upon hearing Izaya's laughing, Shizuo realized his mistake, covering himself, and the body of the small informant up in a blanket. He mumbled, just loud enough to be heard, "Shut up..." And they spent several hours talking through the wall, throwing insults at each other. Shizuo had already used every one he came up with twice, but Izaya always had fresh ones up his sleeve.

Sure they may both claim to hate each other, but that night, as the inhabitants of Shinra's apartment finally settled down to rest, there was a feeling in the air...

The feeling of words left unspoken.

(A/N: Sorry that this is a really short chapter, if anyone is even reading this book. I need ideas still, cause I don't know exactly where this is going...)