Step 1

When I got home I was feeling scared and nervous for the next day. I decided to make a check list thingy.

Step 1: settle in and normalize your self with Paris

Step 2: get through school

And so on (later chapters)

I decided to start on the check list. I unpacked all my stuff to my apartment (because I am 17). When I was unpacking I got hungry so I decided to go on a walk and get some food. I walked down the street and across the road to the park. As soon as I got into the park I noticed a photography filming to people about my age dancing. I thought it was cool so I walked closer. When I walked closer a spotted Alya.
"Hey Alya" I said and walked over to her.
"Oh hey Mari" she said tuning to me.
"What happening here" I said gesturing to the people dancing.
"Thats Adrien and Chloe they are filming for a commercial" she replied.
"Uhhhh Chloe can't you do they steps properally" said the photographer annoyed.
"This is how I want to do it so this is how I am going to do it" Chloe said rudely.
"I can easily replace you" he said back.
"But you won't" Chloe said rolling her eyes. The photographer looked around and his eyes landed on Alya and I.
"You two can you dance" he said with pleading eyes.
"Yes we both can sir" replied Alya with a smile," but my ankle is hurting, Marinette will do it"
"But this is my part!!" Chloe screamed walking away.
He smiled and said," get Marinette in costume"
The costume was a white tank top, white sweat pants and white converse. The theme was yin yang which explain why Adrien was dressed in black.
The photographer should me the steps and it was relatively easy. Adrien and I started dancing we danced so well together it was like we have been dancing together our entire lives. When we finish both of us were panting.
" Wow beautiful" the photographer said smiling.
"Wow Mari I didn't know you could dance like that" said Alya excitedly. I smiled back at her.
"That was amazing, my name Adrien" the blonde haired boy said reaching out his hand.
"Marinette but my friends call me Mari" I said shacking it.
"Hey you guys want to go get icecream with me and Nino?" Asked both of us.
"Yes!" We said simultaneously.
"Jinx"
"Double jinx"
"Triple jinx"
"Quadruple jinx"
"Okay okay that's not ending any time soon" Alya said interrupting us. I turned away and blushed. We walked to the ice cream place and sat down.

We talked till a guy with headphone around his neck walked up,"hey babe, dude"
"Hey babe, this is Marinette" alya said pecking the guy on the lips,"I met her on the plane"
"Hey names Nino" head said with a nod.
"Marinette" I nodded back.
"Do you dance?" he asked with a smirk.
"Yes I do" I replied smiling.
"She dances really well" Adrien said smiling at me.
"Uh okay" Nino replied confused.
Alya noticed and said,"Mari just dance with Adrien in his new commercial"
"Oohhh makes more sense" he said," are you going to PPA?"
"Yeah I start tomorrow" I said licking my icecream.
"Nice hopefully we'll have classes together" said Adrien.
"Yeah hopefully" I frowned.
"What's wrong?" Asked Alya.
"Oh I am just kinda a head" I said.
"What do you mean?" Asked nino.
"I am in all AP classes" I said.
"Really?! Me too" Adrien said happily,"even dance"
"Same here" said Alya.
"Really?!"I asked kind of confused.
"Yeah I am the only one in the normal classes" said Nino frowning.
"Are you going to the thing tonight?" Alya asked Adrien.
"What thing?" I asked," is it that under ground dance club thing?"
"Yeah how did you know?" Asked nino.
"Alya told me about it" I said giving Alya a wink "but it's not really my thing"
"Mine either my dad would kill me" replied Adrien. I checked the time it was getting late so I said by to the guys and walked home. When I got home I texted Alya.

Mari: what time the thing at?

Alya: 9:00 u coming all ladybug

Mari: Maybe just wait and see.

Alya: I will see you there😉

Mari: bye Alya

I set down my phone and went to take a nap so I won't be tired tonight.