Chapter 11: My special ability? (WARNING CONTAINS SOME LEMON)

🍋WARNING: This chapter contains a lemon. I'll give warnings of when it starts and when it ends. 

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I awoke in the embrace of Meliodas. He wasn't actually asleep he was staring at me. He had his big goofy smile and a light blush spread across his face.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked 

"Nope. Just your beauty is captivating." I giggled at his comment.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked him. Meliodas pulled me closer to his body and he began placing gentle kisses on my neck and down to my collar bone. This action sent shivers down my spine and I could feel my face burning.

"Well....for starters......we need....mhm.....to figure out if.......you have any special powers." He said caught up in kissing me. 

"Powers?" 

"Mmhm" he replied still kissing and biting my neck.

Me? Having special powers? I don't think so... Well I guess it's worth a shot.

"Hmmm" I hummed. Meliodas noticed me caught up in thought and took the chance to steal a kiss. He gently placed his lips on mine and I was snapped out of my thoughts. I kissed him back. Meliodas was rather daring today, he's never done this before. I liked it..... 

We pulled away from the kiss and I said. "Maybe we should start the day, I'm gonna take a shower." 

"Ooooo can I join?" Meliodas said as his eyes lit up.

"Whaaaa?! N-noo!?" I replied feeling my cheeks burning as I turned a whole new kind of red.

"Awww.....Pleaseeee." He said.

"F-fine if you insist. B-but I'll be keeping my g-guard up so don't try anything-g!!" I said continuing to stutter.

"Okay I won't. But just remember no promises. Also you're cute when you're flustered." He said as he winked at me making me grow about 50 shades redder.

🍋WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTENT WILL CONTAIN A LEMON🍋

 (I'll tell ya when its over if you don't like that kind of stuff.)

Meliodas and I made our way to the bathroom. I began to run the warm water in the tub. After the tub was full of nice warm water I placed some nice smelling soaps into the bathtub. Meliodas hugged me from behind and began placing small gentle kisses ton my neck.

"Hey remember our deal." I told him trying to be firm but failing horribly.

"I said no promises."

He tugged on my shirt and I lifted my arms allowing him to remove it. Meliodas turned me around and took in the naked girl before his eyes. Of course I wasn't fully naked I only had my panties and bra on since I always wear one of Mel's shirts to sleep. 

Meliodas removed his shirt and exposed his muscular chest and well toned stomach. 

He was hot.......and I mean reallllllyyy HOT.

Not noticing I was staring Meliodas smirked.

"Like what you see? Wait till we get lower." He said with a seductive grin. I died in that moment knowing he was referring to what was in his pants.

Meliodas moved in closer pinning me to the wall. He smashed his lips against mine and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I melted in his arms. I lifted on of my legs and wrapped it around Meliodas' waist. He used on of his hands to grip my leg as he slid his hand closer to my ass. Once he reached it I let out a soft moan trying to contain myself. Meliodas took this opportunity to explore every inch of my mouth with his tongue. Immediately our tongues became tangled together. We broke the kiss gasping for air.