Short Story pt.1

"Y/n Wake Up!" I heard someone saying while knocking on my door. I got out of bed and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Taehyung. "I'm up.. Can you make Breakfest?" I said while yawning. "Y/n really.. Sure." He said. I then shut my door and walked to my closet. I picked out some clothes to wear for today. I didn't really care so I picked out...

I then went to the bathroom and took a shower

I then went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out of the shape and changed. I brushed my teeth and hair. I left my hair down because it really wasn't that special.

I walked downstairs to a delicious smell. When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw him sitting there eating. Jungkook my Bestfriend the one I adore most. He doesn't know it but I really do like him more then a friend. He probably only thinks of me as his little sister after all. So I would say it is a one sided love. I really do wonder how I fell for my Bestfriend..

I walked to the table and sat down. I grabbed my plate and started to eat. "Good morning Y/n!" Jungkook had said pleasantly, with a smile on his face. I couldn't take his cuteness and smiled back. "Good morning Kookie!" I said. You have Jungkook this nickname. He doesn't really care because he likes the name.

After we finished eating, we put our plates in the sink. Jungkook grabbed the car keys and we headed to the car. He opened the door for me and then went to the drivers seat. We both put in our seat belts, and then he started the car. We drove off to our college.

This is going to be our first day of college. Jungkook is older then me by exactly 5 months. My birthday is February 1. But we still have been going to the same school since pre-school. We had been friends way before pre-school. My mom and his mom had been friends for a long time. That's how we met. But my mom.. she died in a plane crash 3 years ago. My dad he left us. So now it is just me and Taehyung. My mom was actually very wealthy. So when she died all the money came to us. My brother pays the bills he also has a job at the gas station right now. Until he graduates college. He will become a photographer.

Me and Jungkook are going to the best college in our country. Both of our parents are very wealthy. So we can almost afford anything we want together. But also his friend and Tae's friend are gonna be there. So is my bullies, Euhna and SinB. But the good thing is that my best friends are gonna be there! Including Jungkook.

On out way to the college, I was looking out the window. Then mine and Jungkook's favorite song came on the radio. I looked at Jungkook when I heard the song and a smile appeared on his face. We both sang the song. Jungkook obviously sang it better then me.

We soon arrived at school and got out of the car. We walked to the entrance together and then parted to go with our other friends we haven't seen in a while. I walked around looking for Rose, Yeri, or Momo.

I soon Spotted Momo. I walked over to her and hugged her. "I missed you so much Y/n!l" Momo said. I just laughed and said, "Momo you literally saw me like last week!" She laughed too and went to go look for the others. We soon saw Yeri and Rose. We walked over to them and we all hugged each other. "I missed you all so much!" Momo said. I just laughed. "I missed you too!" Rose said. They got me in tears. We literally all saw each other a week ago. We had a sleepover together. "We saw each other a week ago guys!" I said laughing so hard teases are coming out my eyes. "Y/n that was a long time ago." Yeri said. That made me laugh even more.