Short Story pt.2

Jungkook took my hand and took me upstairs to his room. He shut the door behind him. I turned to him and raised a eyebrow. I sat on his bed. He at next to me. "You can take a shower if you'd like.." he said. I smiled and just nodded. He handed me a towel and one of his shirts. I went to his bathroom and took a shower.

When I came out.. Jungkook was still sitting on the bed. I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. He looked at me and put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Babe, wanna play a game?" He asked. I responded with, "What type of game?" He just smirked, I was very worried about what game this was gonna be. Usually my old boyfriends would ask me to play a game too and smirk at me....

"The game is.. if you don't get the question right that I ask. You have to kiss me." He said. I said, "Okay.." he then smirked. "What should you call me from now?" He asked. "Kookie, Babe, Baby, Honey?" I said. He said, "Daddy." I looked at him. "Jungkook.. I- I mean Daddy.." I said. Did I really just call him daddy. He smirked. "Where is my kiss?" He said. I then looked at him and kissed him. "Next Question... What do I want right now?" Jungkook asked me. I looked at him confused.. "Food?" I said.. "No y/n.. wrong." He said. I looked at him still confused on why he wanted. "What do you want? I'll give it to you." I said still having no clue on what's going on. "Okay.. I want you." He said. I looked at him flustered. "Yah! Jungkook!Don't play like that!" I said. He smirked, "But it's true, that's all I want right now." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "You really want a box right now.." I said. He looked at me, "Your not a box.." he said. "Jungkook I have not curves I'm a literal box.." I said. He looked at me and smirked again. "I'm pretty sure under that shirt you got some curves" he said. I backed away from Jungkook, "Woah! Slow down.." I said.

He looked at me and pouted. I couldn't take it. I took off my shirt. He looked at me. Then he ran his fingers down my stomach. "See no curves.. I'm all boxy." I said. He looked at me and laughed. "What are you saying! Those curves you got are to die for!" He said. I smiled at Jungkook say that.

I took off Jungkook's shirt. I was amazed by how fit he had stayed. I ran my fingers down his abs. "Your one to talk... you have abs.. you see me over here with a belly no abs. Dang you sexy!" I said to Kookie. I ran my finger back up to his face. I kissed him. "I forgot to give you that kiss.." I whispered to him. He grabbed me by the waist and put me down on the bed. He got on top of me. I started to turn red.. "Jungkook... Daddy.. I don't know what to call you anymore..." I said. "Call me Daddy, Babe." He said. I looked at him. "Daddy.. I'm scared." I said.

He looked at me confused. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know.. I have never Done this before with any of my boyfriends. They all usually abuse me.." I said. Jungkook looked at me worried. Then looked at my whole body and spotted a bruise on my arm. Of course he had to touch it. "Oww.. Daddy.. that hurts..." I said. He looked at me. "Y/n who had been doing this to you?" He asked. "My two Exs and Eunha.. They used to beat me.." I said. I felt a tear go down my face. Jungkook wiped the tear. "Don't worry Baby... I would never hurt you." He said. I kissed him and he went back on top of me. I felt shivers go down my Spine. "Daddy can we stay like this, and keep our pants on.." I said. "Sure baby.." he said. He then kissed me again but more harder. I pulled his body down to be touching mine.

He then broke the kiss to catch his breath. He then started to kiss my neck. I was just holding his back the whole time not knowing what to do. He then started to kiss down to my stomach. He kissed back up to my face. I looked at him and just smiled. "Y/n I love you.." he said. "Jungkook.. I've always loved you.." I said smiling. I kissed him in that moment. " Jungkook can I just call you Kookie instead of Daddy?" I asked. "Sure babe, its fine.." he said and smiled. He then went back to my neck and gave me a hickey. "Kookie.." I said realizing what he just did. "Everyone is going to see it tomorrow.." I said. "Not unless you wear one of my jackets." Jungkook said.