‼️Trip To The Hospital‼️

DeeDee's POV
It wasn't hard to get Keem and Jaheim to beef up security at our different areas, all I had to do was ask.

Of course Jaheim was asking a whole bunch of questions but all I told him was that I was conducting my own investigation in to snakes and sneaky niggas.

He knew I wouldn't give him any details and just left it like that. I decided to check the different trap areas and make sure everyone and everything was good.

I was at the last one which was a small one but important. We stored all the work that's gonna get shipped overseas in here. We have a big truck come and we load it up and let it out.

I put on a bulletproof vest and took out a rifle. I was gonna ride in the truck to the dock and made sure my shit got shipped out.

I didn't tell no one.

And no not because I wanted to be independent.

But because it just felt like a good idea at the time.
At this point I'm sitting up front with driver. When we felt a bump and the truck was no longer moving.

"Radio it in and tell the guys our location." I told the driver.

He nodded his head and did exactly what I told him. I told the other two niggas I was with to hop out and see what was going on.

I saw our wheels pop.

"Fuck! Be on alert." I said putting my gun up.

Two black vans pulled up and I started spraying without question along with the guys I was with.

We popped the tires making the van swerve. They hopped out the car with black masked on and I knew we were outnumbered.

I don't give a fuck better keep spraying.

"Keep shooting and aim for their heads. They haven't made bulletproof masks yet." I said smiling.

They were shooting but we were just too nice. We shoot a couple of men so the numbers went from 8 to 5.

But soon after the two guys I was with got shot and they bodies dropped to the floor. I felt angry, my gun was out of bullets and as if they realized they stopped shooting.

I threw the gun to the side and kept my knife close.

One of them walked up to me and I walked up to him. He put his arm on my shoulder and I slit his wrist making him scream in pain.

He tried to swing at me but I ducked and put the knife deep in the side of his throat.

"Grab her." Someone yelled.

I started swing the knife but it was useless. They fought through the cuts.

One of the guys punched me while another kicked me. Before I knew it I was getting my ass beat the fuck up.

Gonna have to jump me if you wanna beat my ass.

"The mission wasn't to beat on a female you dicks it was to get the truck and go." Someone said.

They stopped and I groan in pain.

"Nice doing business."

I got punched one more time and my vision got blurry. I groan and covered my face in pain. Before I knew it I blacked out.

Ricardo's POV
I told Lasiem to beef up security at our spots which he did. I was gonna go head over to the weapon guy to go beat some answers out of this nigga.

Of course the streets talk so it wasn't hard to get the address of where he hold his weapons.

I just had to pretend I wanted to get some weapons  from him.