1

There he was, Staring at the girl he would admire everyday in the halls and classrooms of the abnormal hell, mundane call school.

He didn't know much about her, but he knew what was shown. He lost concentration when trying to figure out stuff from her. Like even her name. He never listened to the teacher when her name was called out. He tried, but every time he would focus on her to see her reaction to a name being called, he got lost in her beauty. Her curly hair, and her tiny giggles with her cute dimples on her upper cheeks. He was a goner every time he set his dark but mysterious eyes on her.

Her, she knew his name. She didn't miss the way he would sometime look at her when she giggled, and how he would smile. His dimples that made her stare at his cuteness. His hair that always caught her attention. How it was messy but so cute at the same time. When they're eyes would occasionally lock, she would let out tiny giggles and shake the thoughts in her head and continue on.

Him, he never shook the feelings off. He like it, these feelings were the only mundane thing that kept him feeling alive. But deep down he knew he would never be able to be with her. To be close with her. He wouldn't allow it. He couldn't bare it.

Her, she was interested in making friends with him. But he always seemed closed off. Socialising with the same and only person. Kenneth San Jose. She used to have a tiny crush on them when she was a kid, but then grew up and realised these feelings are what you feel with your friend that's an opposite gender.

Cause you know, boys have cooties.

Those days, if you were friends with a boy, you liked them. Everyone's just thankful that generation was over. She's always been Interested in where this boy came from. Didn't talk much, he definitely knew a lot about history. He showed that side through every history class.

He wasn't those boys who were smart and squirmish around blood or something disgusting. He was genuinely smart and a sportsman. He showed talents in all subjects. Not a nerd, not a jerk jock. He was different. In class showing his smart side and on the field, showing his sport side playing football.
(American football, not soccer)

His polite to the teachers, and never talks back if he gets in trouble for daydreaming. The thing is, all these things normally lead to bullying in this school, I just guess no one has wanted to try and take him. Like holy have you seen his abs and muscles? I'm pretty sure his caught me staring when he was shirtless at the school swimming pool.

His frikin v-line got all the girls staring. The gay boys and girls too.

It's weird. With his talents, he could be the most popular guy in school, if he isn't already with everyone talking about him. But he keeps to himself and stays humble. That.. it inspires me.

Him, he wanted to not know much, so he wouldn't get to attached, but he terribly and miserably failed in that task. She was a dancer, he was himself too. His thoughts were that he was a terrible dancer. Wrong, he knew he was a good dancer. His proven it to heaps of people. But he never wanted to get too famous, cause if you on a poster somewhere today, what happens if someone sees that poster, and you 5 years later.

Ageing creams aren't that good.

He always loved how her hair smelt like strawberries. Could smell it a mile away. Literally. He definitely didn't miss the things she said about him. His just lucky his got the ears. She would usually talk about, how he was closed off when he could be the most popular guy at school. And the time she was embarrassed when he caught her staring at his abs.

He smiled at the thought cause he remembered..

The way she was always so keen to know more. Where I'm from, my personalities. I'm glad that day hasn't come. No one, no one wants to be part of my life unless their like me. Kenneth and I. Like us.

Kenneth and I are different. We have.. so called abilities that make us different. If your wondering, why hasn't anyone bullied me? Well they've tried, their super week that I taught them a lesson. I'm just glad I didn't have to pull the compulsion out of the bag.

She has the most random conversations about me, but it's cute. Like how my hair is messy but cute. How I'm so smart and sporty it's cool. Even about how I'm at school one minute and the next, I'm gone.

That part of the conversation gave me chills.

I definitely had to work on not speeding out of school. One day was different tho. It was messy for Ken and I. We're the same but so different. One time, we saw a guy in our school that always got bullied, passed out on the bathroom floor. Wrists bleeding and a beat up face.

We could normally resist the urge, but there was too much blood. But we dealt with it. Luckily he was passed out and everyone was in the classrooms. We sped to the nurses office and she was shocked. We had to call an ambulance and stayed with him. Not to mention the weird looks the nurse gave us when our eyes started getting allergies at the same time.

Ken and I could of fed him our blood, but if he kills himself again, I don't want to deal with what happens after. And if you haven't guessed it yet, I'm not human. Ken isn't either. Kenneth is a vampire, a new one. Only a couple years but his pretty experienced. I turned him when he was dying from another vampire attack. But I'm a bit different. I'm not all vampire. Im the first of my kind.

You guessed it, I'm a Hybrid.

Hope y'all like this so far.