14

Jkshsksjsks I don't know what to write.

Seans POV.

Monday morning. A mess.

Let's just say a little walk in the woods with Ken turned into him breaking everything in the house. There she was. Laying there, lifeless. Hayley's dead body. Gun in head. Bullet straight in the head. A clear message to all supernaturals.

He was devastated. We both were. I knew he was still in love with her. Even with bailey. He was in love with both. Hayley. My old friend. She was so innocent and always thinking about others. The one time she thinks about herself, she looses her sister. Then she nearly lost ken.

Missing school led to phone calls which turned into me speeding to the office compelling the crap out of him. Sorry Mr Rice. (Kaycees uncle)

It was now around three. I heard a car door shut and I sigh. I prepare myself to deal with whoever wants to annoy our ass as I walk to the door. A knock. Followed by another. I open the door then freeze. "Where the heck were you today Sean? I'm not angry. Ok I'm angry. But it's like you fell straight off the face of the earth. We were all worried about you. And Ken... I was worried about you." She says all in one breath and I can't manage to say anything.

Then I see her eyes look behind me and she widens then. "W-What happened?" She asks and I sigh. "Remember Hayley?" I ask and she widens her eyes and looks down. I hear her heartbeat get faster and she nods. "Wrong morning to go on a walk in the woods" I say and she looks up.

"Ken found her. Gun in her hand. Apparently suicide. Doubt it." I say abs she frowns. "Why do you think it wasn't a suicide?" She asks nervously and I sigh. "Do you think you can shoot your own head so straight in the middle like that? I didn't see a mirror anywhere. And she was always scared of a gun..." i trial off and she looks up at me to continue.

"Her dad. Always pointing a gun at her. She was always so scared of it. If she would kill herself, it wouldn't be with a gun." He says and I nod. "Where's Ken? Cause I'm guessing it's his doing?" She asks looking around and I slap my forehead.

"You tell me you think it's a murder now?" He says coming off the couch with a drink in his hand. "His drunk" kaycee says and I nod along. Only if she knew it couldn't be possible. "No I'm not drunk! I'm a vampire! WOOOO" He says and rolls his eyes. I shake my head as he walks upstairs and I see kaycee freeze up.

"His really messed up about this?" She asks and I nod. "He loved her. His first love." I say and she nods. "Well you should get going. I'm going to clean this up." I say. "Let me help" she insists and I shake my head. "I don't think you should. His been pretty.. violent. Throwing bottles near my head. Stuff like that. I don't want you to be here" I Say and she widens her eyes.

She immediately puts her hands on my cheeks and moves my head everywhere. "Shit did he hurt you?" She says looking around and I chuckle. "No I'm fine. But you should go. Okay?" I tell her and she nods. We share a hug. Not knowing what to do with Ken.

She sighs deeply as she pulls away and looks up at me. "Take good care of him? And if he does something bad. Just leave for a bit" she says and I smile but shake my head. "I can't leave him. I'm thinking the worst right Now" I say as I look down and she nods.

Time skip to two weeks.

It's a mess.

Sitting on a lunch table. All my friends with me. Let me rephrase. Most of my friends with me. Julian and josh sharing sad looks as kaycee and Tahani comfort a crying bailey. Queeny now joining the school and joined my table, sighing with her head on the table. I just stare at him. The one and only Kenneth San Jose. I'm the only one that knows the whole story.

Making out with probably 3 girls at once on a different table. His become a mess. Always new girls in our house. My house. Sucking the blood right out of them. Nearly to death. Until he stops, heals and compels. All over again and again. Blood bags only used by me.

"Sean. Have you talked some sense into Kenneth?" Queeny whispers to me and I sigh. "I can't." I say and she sighs. "Why can't you? You have to tell him how much of an emotionless asshole he is. With the only emotions he has is his horny self" she says and I burst out laughing and everyone looks at me and I stop. I see ken glaring at queeny. He slides a finger across his throat and I glare at him.

"Oh you know her 14 year old ass can beat you up. She's how many years older?" I whisper and I see him roll his eyes and continue. "As I was saying, I cant convince him. As much as I try it won't work." I says and she sighs. "His so turned on yet his turned off" I whisper to myself and I hear queeny choke on her juice.

"What?" She says and I look at her. "You haven't figured it out yet?" I ask and she looks in confusion. "His Humanity. Thrown out the window like 2 weeks ago." I say and she widens her eyes. "Explains a lot..." she says and I nod. "Never thought he would do it" she adds and I sigh.

"Never thought he'd flip the switch"

Comment 🤠 if you want me to post the next chapter quicker

Y'all sos for the short as chapter. I just need to finish this part sos.