Yves Chapter; 24 - The cure part 1

The next day, i woke up and Keith was sleeping besides me, with his arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning!" He whispered to my ear!
"Good morning!" I replied back.

"Breakfast is ready! They already called us earlier but you're still sleeping!"

"Sorry about that!"

"No, you can rest as much as you want and I'll be here"

"Thanks but I think I need to go home, I don't want Mama to get worried"

"Ok let me drive you home after breakfast"

We got out of bed and headed to the dining room!

"Good morning Hijos! How's your sleep?"

"Good morning tita! It was very pleasant po! Thank you for the hospitality!"

"Don't mention it, you're like family! Please have a sit, it's better to eat while the food is hot"

"Ohh mom why are you alone? Where's lolo and Kiara?"

"They went to school early! Your lolo have a very important meeting and Kiara needs to meet with her classmates for their school project."

"Don't you have class today?"

"Luckily we don't! We just finished our exams so we have class til the weekend!"

"That's good to hear! Atleast Yves can take some time off while healing! How is it hijo? Do you feel any pain?"

"I feel good tita, it hurts but very minimal and tolerable!"

"Okay good! But you'll feel better after taking your medicine!"

"By the way, Mom, I'll take him home after breakfast."

"That would be better! But be sure to shower before leaving the house okay! Both of you!

Anyways as much as I want to stay, I need to meet up some business people for a potential investment so I'll go ahead now!

Take care both of you okay? Don't do anything irrational, especially you Keith!

Yves hijo, get well soon okay! And I hope to see you soon!

Ciao"
***

"Are they that busy all the time?"

"Yes, but I got used to it!"

"Don't you feel sad?"

"I do sometimes but that's our life ever since, and they try to spend as much time as that they could with us, so there's no point on making it a big deal"

That moment, I realized that maybe it's the reason why his behavior was odd before! Maybe he was in need of attention and affection.

"Actually I haven't been receiving a lot of time and attention, until you came!"

Hearing those words shocked me! I didn't know what to say! And didn't know how to feel! It felt good but frightening at the same time...

"Lol that's impossible! You are Keith! The Keith that everyone admires and look up to!"

"But they only do that out of popularity and status symbol! To gain people's interest and respect. It was superficial, but with you it feels like you care for Keith the person."

"That's because I love the Keith regardless of his status and condition" I said at the back of my mind.

"Hindi ah! I just want to be popular too! You know so that girls will scream when they see me! Haha"

"To get the girls attention or the boys? Lol kidding!" He said laughing.

"No! Not the boys' only yours'!" I whispered

"My attention?" He verified with a soft disbelieving tune.

"Lol gotcha! I was kidding too!"

"Loko ka talaga!" Sabi nya sabay batok ng mahina sakin.

"These are your meds, don't forget to take them when your done eating! I'll just prepare the tub so we can shower!"

"Ha! Shower together!"

I finished breakfast and went inside to change clothes, I entered the room and saw Keith on his boxers.

"Hey you're there! The tub is almost full!"
Just wait there so I can help you undress"

I sit beside the bed trying not to be affected on what i saw.

Keith got out of the bathroom with his boxers wet.

"It's too quiet, do you mind if I play some music?"

"Yeah it is! Sure i'd like to have some music too!"