Chapter 2.

Jessy was woken by a light tapping on the front door, she lifted her head up and looked around, she was at the breakfast bar, damn she must have fallen asleep. She got up and walked down the hallway and unlatched the front door. Tay stood there grinning.

"Did I wake you?!" She laughed.

"Ah, don't worry about it" Jessy said and stood aside so Tay could come in. "The guys are in the basement."

"Yeah thought they would be." She winked. "You coming down?" Tay asked her. Jessy hesitated.

"I dunno, I might nap.." Before Tay could answer another voice replied.

"I don't think so, Jessica. You promised me you'd listen to this song!" Jessy turned around, she had no problem placing the voice, Alex.

"But Lex, it's so early!" She moaned. Tay walked past the 2 of them.

"I'll see you in the basement, Alex" She laughed and walked off, Alex smiled shyly at her back.

"Don't fuck me around, Jess!" Alex said sternly turning back to Jessy.

"Don't call me Jess." She replied with a sour face. She hated it and Alex knew that. It was Jessy or Jessica. And in Alexs case only, Nugget.

Alex sighed and put his hand on her shoulder and carefully pushed her down the hallway.

"Basement." He ordered.

In the basement Jessy sat cross legged on the squishy couch opposite the bands set up.

"Are with starting with Kiss Me Again?" Rian asked and Jack nodded.

"Yeah, since Tay's here now." He smirked.

"What are you saying, Jack?" Tay shot back, eyebrows raised.

Alex inturrpted before they became to side tracked.

"You ready guys?" The 3 boys and Tay nodded. "Nugget?"

Jessy looked up.

"Hmm?" She was distracted, seriously distracted. She'd never moaned about getting up for practice.

"You ready?" Alex said gently. She smiled.

"Lets do it!"

"1,2,3, LETS GO" Jack yelled and they began playing.

"I gotta say, something I've been thinking bout, I can't wait to lay around with you, and tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.."

Jessy felt goosebumps on her arms and neck, they way she always does whenever her big brother sang. She grinned up at him to let him know she loved it already.

"It's been a while since I felt butterflies, do you feel the same way too? If every single second could last that much longer, would you hold me?"

Jessy never failed to be amazed at Tays voice it was so pure and beautiful. Her and Alexs voices jelled together so well. Jessy sat grinning and Tay belted out the chorous.

When the song finished Alex threw him self down on the couch next to her.

"You like it?" He said hopefully.

"Love it!" Jessy exclaimed and it was true, she did. Alex hugged her tight.

"I'm so glad!"

"So, is that us done for the day?" Zack asked. Alex looked at Jessy, practically falling asleep in his arms. Why was she so tired?

"Well for this one" Alex sighed, nodding at Jessy.

"AND THIS ONE" Jack screamed as he collapsed on the floor and pretended to sleep. Rian kicked him gently and he rolled over onto his back.

"Aw, good doggy!" Tay teased him. He grabbed her leg suddenly and pulled her down to the floor where they started wrestling.

"I think we're done for the day." Zack muttered answering his own question.