Highschool dxd chapter 7

Issei: " why can't I teleport?! " issei yells.

Rias just tried and failed to teleport Issei.

Then someone put a hand on my shoulder and I jump forward into the magic circle.

There was a beam of light and I teleport.

Rias p.o.v.

Rias: " how? " should I ask.

Issei: " how what? " he asks.

Akeno: " only a member of rias's peerage should be able to her magic. "

Issei: " what does that mean? " he asks.

Rias: " I don't know. "

Y/n p.o.v.

I look around the house and take a step but I stepped in something.

I lean down and look. I saw blood and immediately knew something was wrong.

???: " sinners must be punished. " a man says from a couch.

He stands up and I get a good look at him.

???:" But it seems you're not a pansy ass devil

???:" But it seems you're not a pansy ass devil. " he says standing up.

???: " I'm Freed Selzen. Who are you? " he asks looking at me.

Y/n: " I'm y/n l/n. " I say barely stopping myself from stuttering.

Freed: " I'm a priest in the holy service of god. " the he pulls out a gun and lightsaber. "And you will die." He says pointing the gun at me but I dodge it.

 Freed: " impressive. But I'm not done. " he tried to slash at me but I catch his wrist.

No one p.o.v.

The shadows cover y/n's eyes.I

???: " father? " someone asks in the hall.

They step through showing Asia.

Asia: " Y/n? " she asks.

Then freed looks at her.

Freed: " Asia did you put up the barrier? " he asks trying to pull his hand away.

He points the gun at y/n and fires and he dodges again letting go of Freed's wrist.

Freed was about to slash at him again but Asia runs in front of him.

Asia: " father. Please he's not a devil he did nothing. " 

Freed: " asia... He came here when we had expected a devil. That means that he's in league with them. "

Asia: " but he's a good person. " she pleads. " and I don't think God would approve of this. "

Then freed slashes at her.

But y/n reached across and blocked it with his bare hand stopping it.

Then freed saw y/n eyes.

Y/n spoke but his voice sounded cold and cruel

Y/n: " you call yourself a priest. But you're just a psychopathic pervert. God would be ashamed of your actions. " he says stepping around asia.

Then he started to let of a f/c aura.

Freed tried to shoot at him but he caught the bullet and was holding it up for freed to see.

Y/n: " Mongrel. " he says dropping the bullet.

freed tries to slash at him again but he catches it. He closes his hand and pulls the sword taking it out of his grip.

Then someone opened the door and fallen angles filter through.

they were all about to attack till Raynare spoke up.

raynare: " y/n? Why are you here? "

Then he looks at her dead in the eyes and she freezes up.

Y/n: " I'm here to protect my friend. " he says stepping next to asia." Oh spirit of death, punish the wicked. "He chants but nothing seems to change.

one of the fallen tried to attack him with a light spear but he crumbles to the ground.

Y/n steps forward and pulls out a knife from the daleks forehead. Then he seems to disappear but he was floating in front of Raynare. 

Y/n: " I will take my leave... But i 'm taking my friend. If anyone wants to try to stop me your life will be short. " then he floats down to Asia and picks her up.

Then three more fallen tried to attack him but each crumbles down to the ground clutching there throats.

Blood seems threw their hands and y/n walks out the room carrying asia.

after y/n left freed spoke up.

Freed: " who was he? " he asks.

Raynare: " you just made a enemy you shouldn't have. Now we have to fight death itself. "

A/n: did anyone get my refrence? Tell me if you did.