Highschool dxd chapter 20

no one p.o.v.

y/n left. No one has seen him since the rating game.

All high class devils were at the party for the engagement party.

Riser was boasting on his victory with his peerage.

then everyone stopped. They all felt a massive energy walking towards them.

they heard footsteps in the empty hall till they stopped at the door.

then with a explosion they all saw y/n in a suit and the door flew into the far side of the room.

Y/N: " I heard there was a party. So I thought I would crash. " he says with a smile. But it doesn't reach his eyes.

they were cold and full of rage.

Y/n stepped towards riser and everyone still watched him.

He stopped in front of riser

Y/n: " I should say congrats. But " he says and his face goes serious" that's not unique now is it? " he asks.

Then a red haired man steps forward.

Red: " Who are you? " he asks.

Y/n: " Sorry. I am y/n l/n. " he says bowing.

Red: " why are you here? " he asks.

Y/n: " Oh I have 3 options for everyone here. 1 I get to fight riser and if I win Rias doesn't have to marry him. 2 I just kill riser. And my favorite 3 I just kill everyone here besides my friends. so you have to chose before I choose for you. " He says with a happy tone.

Riser: " you think you can beat the great Riser? " he asks them he laughs.

Riser: " Sirzechs. I accept his request. But if I win I marry Rias here and now and he has to serve my family for the rest of his life. "

Sirzechs: " Do you have any other demands? " he asks me.

Y/n: " I demand... That I get the right to do whatever I wish. Within reason of course. " he adds with a nod.

(Mini Time skip) 

Y/n p.o.v.

They put me and Riser both in a colosseum and every devil was watching me.

I smile and hold up my fists like a boxer.

Y/n: " Come on hot wings! Show me what you got! " I say taunting him.

He growls and starts flying using 2 flaming wings and sends a fire ball at me.

but he was surprised when I had my own.

I used a equal amount of force and both are evenly matched.

He growls again before summoning dozens and firing them.

I pull out my revolvers and fire at each stopping them.

Y/n: " You gotta do better than that. " I say.

He summons a giant one before aiming it.

He fired it.

most of the crowd thought it was done for till I pulled out my scythe.

I strike the fire ball.

Y/n: " full counter! " I yell as I strike it and it explodes in the opposite way hitting riser and pressing him against the wall.

Y/n: " you can't touch this naw naw naw naw! " I sing.

He starts flying again before he starts to light on fire and takes the shape of a bird.

Riser: " Face the fury of the phenex! " he yells flying towards me.

Y/n: " Face the fury of my fist! " I yell back jumping at him and punching him.

We both meet and a shockwave erupts and a explosion.

We both stand back up him missing his left arm elbow up and me missing my whole right arm.

his arm lights on fire and he heals.

He flies back at me and was about to punch me when my arm regenerates and I punch him in the face.

He goes crashing into the other wall.

But I walk over and pick him up.

I throw him in the air.

Y/n: " this is for Kiba! " I yell punching him making him slam into the wall.

I run over to him.

Y/n: " this is for Asia! " I yell punching him further in the wall.

Then I pick him up by the collar.

Y/n: " this is for Koneko! " I yell punching him again.

Again he goes into the wall.

I pull him back up.

Y/n: " This is for Akeno! " I yell punching him this time a uppercut and he tore through the wall.

After he fall back down I catch him.

Y/n: " These are for issei and Rias. " I say punching him over and over.

He's barely conscious and I pull my arm back

Then I smile.

y/n: " This one is FOR ME!!!!" I yell punching.

Then he falls unconscious after he flies into the wall

Then I stand for a second.

Alpha: "why didn't you use it?" He asks.

Y/ n: " That power... It isn't me. I don't want to use it if I don't have to. "

Alpha: "there's going to be a time when you'll have to use it. We both know that."

Y/ n: " just...not...today. " I say falling over passing out.