5

Oberoi Mansion
Rudhra's words were not less than a tight slap on their faces. It was a reality check for them. 
J:why tej?why did we do that?Now look we lost everything.
T:(emotionally) it is karma jhanvi.We thought that we will snatch everything from shivaay but in reality we lost everything.
Bhavya was passing through the hall witness all these but she doesn't gave pity on them. She began go outside then jhanvi see her.
J:where r u going bhavya?
B:(with attitude) that's non of u r business .(emotionally tearly)When I was begging to everyone to hear me,trust me no one did not any more.
J:u were wrong .It was ur fault that
Bhavya doesn't allow her to complete.
B:would u ever try to understand my side,would u ever hear my truth .No right.(back to  attitude)Now I am not  answerable to anybody.So  don't interfere in my matter.
T:(shouting) how dare u talk to her like that.
B:( scarism with smile)oh really u guys destroyed  me and expecting me to respect u. I am here only because of a promise I am bound to it.(Waring tone)only bound to it, another wise .
She doesn't complete and Strom to outside.Tej and Janvi stood there like statue without any emotion.
Shivika mansion
Annika &shivaay are still in hugging position. Suddenly they heard some fake coughs.
St:don't u guys get bore of romancing.
S:(with fake angry pout like child)but u guys promise that u  guy don't disturb us
A:(blush)shut up shivaay.(bossy tone)is the work over.
St:yes mam shall we leave
A:ya don't forgot u r party is arranged at av  hotel.once again congrats
St:mam don't u guys join us
S/A:no it's family time
Staff smile for the answer leaving 2love birds back.
Shivaay and annika done all their pending work.when shivaay enter the he see that his daughter wake up from his sweet dreams.

S:(childish tone) shivika wow papa's princess wake upShivika makes sounds and indicate him to pick her

Shivika makes sounds and indicate him to pick her.
Shivika is a complete mixture of anika and shivaay.She has the same blue eyes of shivaay and cuteness of annika.She is papa's little and both make her mom mad.she is not at all a cranky baby but a attention seeker.All a lot of tadi just like her parents.she is a naughty,chubby,cute angel that everyone will fall love with her.

Precape: shivika fun time   

Guys is story getting boring I don't get good amount of vote and number of viewers also decreasing .please let me known u opinion about story so that I can improve bye.