53

Finally target is completed. So here the update

Rudy:it's simple bhai, they must had collected it from hospital
All gave  him '' are u mad '' look
:sorry wrong timing
All lightly smile which exactly what Rudy also want. Because each information they are getting now  is shock for them.All they need that relaxation.
Shiv :so gauri was never pregnant at all.
All(oberoi's) (😲 shocked) :what tt??
Om:do even know what u are saying shivaay?
Rudy:(in little serious tone) :are u sure about it bhaiya
Shiv: cent percent because this truth not only change your guys life but also ours
Shivika had a small emotional eyelock anybody see them could say that they are  completely broken from inside. Anika try to support him but she herself was breaking. Everyone noticed all these but not dare to ask anything about it.
Soumya:what do u mean by that?
Ani:(very rude tune)) don't act so innocent. If u are so innocent then ask ur lovely sister.
That was danger alarm  because anika is not the one who easily loose her cool. If she also enter in these game then even God can't able to save them
Tia:Even after the division also not everything come under our control. The reason was obvious Bhavya and bhiri bond.
Sou:I succeeded in making misunderstanding between family and her. The photos and foolish behaviour Rudy shattered their relationship. We thought as we planned she will OM. Gauri Di confidence was already breaking if she also leave then everything will come under our control and the complete destruction of oberoi's
Tia:Bhavya doesn't go anywhere instead she speed up investigations to find u guys. We also know that bhiri bond is still very strong
Soumya:we were sure if she succeeded in bringing u guys back then all our hard work will go in vain. So we have act fast then only Di comes with these plan. '' it was many words with one stone '' plan.
Tia:Di make fake pregnancy report of gauri. We known Bhavya will do anything to protect that non existing baby so we used it.
Soumya:so we blackmailed. Then she herself break the bhiri bond and stop the investigation. But we know that she will try to find a way out of it. We need her out of OM.
Tia:there come the fake miscarriage of that that baby. Di buy that doctor make him say that it happened because of that pills which we already placed in Bhavya room.
Soumya:as expected all the blame fell on Bhavya head. Nobody not even give her one chance to explain her side. She begged, cried, do everything but nobody listen. I must say Tejvi  unknowly also help us alot.
Tia:but one push was needed Tejvi happily do that for us. They perform the last ritual of gauri
Soumya:we thought that gauri will break more and Bhavya leave the OM.
Om/ru:they perform what?????
Swe:if u guys leave ur wifes alone to suffer and ur dadi does not want to know anything happen outside that room. Then it's not our fault. I am glade u guys react us we expect that's why our plan worked.
Soumya:but instead Bhavya Gauri Di left the mansion. Nevermind all put that blame also on Bhavya which make her completely shattered. After that she was never a problem to us
When they finished it all were crying. Then only they understand depth of their mistake each of their deeds standing in front of them asking explanation.
Gauri :how could play with emotion? With my motherhood? (scream) how???
She completely breakdown. Nobody know how to console her. They can't even think what she is going through now
Bhav:like talk with herself) it means everything was lie. The guilt I carry from past these years were a lie. The suffocating I feel. I think that lie was better than these truth.
Om:I always stuck with truth but biggest truth of my life was a lie. I doesn't loose my child. Should I feel happy about it or should I feel ashamed about my deed or I should feel sad about loosing all these years for lie
Rudy :u know what I always thought that how can papa and mom can be like these. I will be never become like u but today I realise at end of day I am also like u.
Dadi:in front of my eye my family break I remain unaware of it. I was so blind in my grieve that I never able see all these.
Tej :where was my brain? how can I become puppet in their hand.
Janvi:I don't think in these birth I will never able to meet my eye. I fall in front of my eye. I will never forgive myself.
Soumy:we confess everything our truth now pls
Anika :really everything. U guys able withstand these do u ever think them. U guys play with everyone emotion a wife, a mother.
Bhavya:one minutes bhai u said it also effect ur life. How?
Shiv:leave it Bhavya it doesn't matter. I will deal with it later
Anika:no shiv we will finish it here once and all
Shiv:anika
Anika:today I realise how important is have know all truth. I can't live like these yesterday that one incident brought both of us stand on same position years ago. Now I really afraid about our shivika we need to known the truth. We also need that closure.
Rudy:what are talking about? What truth don't tell me there is more to go.
Shiv:these has nothing do with u guys.
Tia:anika ur also a mother pls. I am begging u. Don't do these
Shiv:he lost all his anger limit they don't have regret about anything not only that there are also trying to  use anika and her motherhood .
Shiv:Really tia ur talking about mother and motherhood. After playing with a girls motherly feeling AND AFTER SNATCHING OUR FIRST BABY FROM US, AFTER KILLING OUR FIRST CHILD, you are trying to gain sympathy using ur motherhood. You don't even deserve to use that word.
All :shocked) what
Then only shivaay realize what he did. Anika support him.
Tia:what are u even saying, r u out of ur mind.
Tej:is it true shivaay
Shiv:what a Oscar winning performance? Don't act in front of me tia and Mr oberoi's. We know the truth so please
They all remain confused
Shiv: of really then ask ur sister about it. One I forget give u surprise swethalana
Swethalana shiver thinking what it may be. All others look at her questionly. Shivika were through ting glare at her

Hi guys 2 more chappy to the end. Hope u guys like it TARGET :VOTE 125,FOLLOWER:3
NEXT UPDATE :WHEN TARGET IS COMPLETE (MAYBE FRIDAY)