6 ~ Take My Hand

~~~

He moves so close to me that can feel his breath on my upper lip, "Hails

He moves so close to me that can feel his breath on my upper lip, "Hails..." he trails off, staring into my eyes, our noses touching.

Will closes the tiny gap between us, pressing his lips to mine gently. His hands rest on my waist, like they belong there.

I kiss him back, not ever wanting him to let me go. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I part from him for a moment.

His eyes are clear and focused, "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that again," he pauses, about to say something else but I quickly slam my mouth back onto his, opening it slightly. His hands snake to my hips, pulling my body closer. My fingers tangle his hair as we move our lips in sync.

The kiss intensifies, making me shiver. His hand is sliding my straps down in order to touch my skin there.

His tongue enters my mouth, swirling in harmony with mine. I moan slightly as he rubs my back, my hands going crazy through his scalp.

He moves to my neck, kissing the skin slowly as I breathe heavily. I grab his shoulders as he continues, feeling light headed with desire.

He lifts me up, my neck probably full of bruises. I'm sucking his now, tugging at his shirt.

Now we're on my bed, he's halfway on top of me, my legs in between his. Will moves his lips to my collarbone, my breath hitching as he starts to suck there too.

I kiss the side of his face roughly, making him tilt his head back up to me. I let our mouths meet and I smile slightly, feeling his open.  Our tongues are working hard to continue this intense session; we both don't want to stop.

I get out from under him, managing to get beside him. He reaches for me with a hazy expression and I wrap my legs around him. He moans loudly, panting as we tongue again, his mouth warm.

I flip him around, straddling his waist, bending down to kiss him. I groan with intense desire and he presses his lips to my jaw again. My fingers reach up the back of his shirt, he pauses to enjoy the feeling. Will is soon doing the same to me, his hands on my warm ribs, under the blue dress I'm wearing.

He sits up, resting his hands below my lower back, pushing me more onto him so that we're closer if that's even possible.

His hands move back up to my upper sides, his thumbs pressing my skin slightly. I'm about to kiss him again when there's a sharp knock on the door.

"Holy shit," I whisper, both of us jumping at the sound.

Will and I look at each other, trying to suppress our fear.

I try to slow down my breathing before I answer.

"Uh yea?"

My dad's voice echos through the closed door, "Dinner's in an hour. What's wrong with your voice?"

I glance at Will who's holding in laughter, "Um I just woke up. I was super tired since I went on a run this morning," I pause, holding my breath.

"Oh. Hailey, don't you be late. If you're late-"

I cut him off, "I won't be."

I hear my fathers footsteps going down the stairs, "I'll be in the store if you need me."

The sound of my father leaves quickly. Will goes to speak but I cover his mouth with my hand.

I wait for another moment before meeting his eyes and releasing my hand.

He studies my face before bursting out laughing. I shush him quickly, "Will," I laugh along with him.

"He's gone," he grabs my wrists and kisses my chin, "We're fine."

I look back at the door, tearing away from his lips pecking mine, "I just don't want him to find out about you. He'll get mad."

He stares at me, "I know," he moves my head with his thumb, "You don't think I haven't noticed your eyes. Whenever I see you, they're red and swollen, like you've been crying."

He slides his hand down my arm, turning over my wrist to reveal the bruises my dad left behind, "Hails, I'm not stupid," he doesn't say it to condemn me but in a reassuring way, like he wants me to know that he's there for me. Will is still staring at my wrist and has his fingers over them, like he thinks they'll vanish if he covers them up.

I look at him, realizing something, my eyes wide, "Do the others know?"

He puts his hands on my face, "No. And don't worry. I won't tell the others."

Will nods, "