Oh?

Sorry for the delay- I'll try and be more active.

••••••••••••••••
Oh?

Oh.

Wait what.

Jungkook blinked, unsure if he had heard the man's words clearly or if he was seeing things.

The thing is- his teacher..is a really really really hot male and he wasn't sure how to feel about that. He also looked way to young to be a teacher? Or maybe he was actually of age but looked young because the 21st century is deceiving.

He felt a nudge on his shoulder and looked to the side, seeing Yugyeom with a smug smile on his face. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, nodding towards Yoongi and Jungkook just rolled his eyes, not sure how he became best friends with such a shameless person.

"I know we don't have much age difference but let's keep this professional, call me Mr,Min." Yoongi started as he wrote his name on the board and turned around, facing he class before he spoke up. "Now, I'm a chill teacher but I'm still going to do my job so don't think these classes or recess. Am I clear?" He almost glared at the class.

Well that's intimidating.

The students nodded, including Jungkook. Yep, he's definitely a teacher, he has those teacher words ya know.

"I'm gonna take the presences now" Yoongi continued, sitting himself down on his chair as he leaned back on it.

"Mingyu"

"Here"

"Sungmin"

"Here"

and bla bla bla.

Jungkook cant really remember the rest, his attention was on...

his pencil case.

heh.

"Jungkook"

'oop das me'

"present"

The boy looked up, just to be respectful and at least acknowledge the man's presence but didn't expect to see him still staring at him.

Oh?

Jungkooks heart was..in a strange rate at the moment. He felt a small lump in his throat and gulped. The male still kept eye contact with him and Jungkook felt intimidated. He looked away, back at his oh so interesting pencil case and glanced up for a second, meeting Mr.Mins eyes for a second again before the elder looked away and he swore he saw a small smirk on his lips. Jungkook bit his lip and sighed, resting his chin on his palm again as the students were being called.

~time skip~

The bell rang and Jungkook pouted. They had math after and he definitely preferred music- even if he hadn't met the math teacher. He didn't even like math to start with- so even if the teacher was nice he'd still prefer music and art.

Yugyeom suddenly raised his hand "Mr. Min! You said you're still unpacking to settle into the class right? Jungkook said he wanted to help you out"

Jungkook looked down at his desk and inhaled 'Yugyeom i swear to god-' "oh, that's kind, stay after class then Jungkook, I'll right a note to your teacher about you being late" Yoongi said as he looked at Jungkook to which the younger gave an broken smile and nodded.

Yugyeom sat up and patted the suffering boys head, smiling at him before he went away happily because you have friends so that they can put you in situations where you'll be embarrassed or shy- and Jungkook is always shy so that's great.

Everyone left and the last student closed the door, leaving the too alone. Jungkook gulped and looked at Yoongi who was staring back at him.

"Come here Jungkook."

oh god.

                            ••••••••••••••••••
Yeah my girlfriends lazy ass gave up on writing it on her account uwu so I'll just continue but still credit to both of us since we made the story enjdnd i hope it's not shiT baii

Ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE UWU YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN