Little Boo Boo (pt2)

that-
He really called him that?
Jungkook didn't know why it affected him so much- why his cheeks had reddened and he had looked away, stomach twisting in weird ways. He just called him a good boy.

that meant he was good, that he did good.

Jungkook smiled.

It was hard to think though- or be happy from the praise because that cut really hurt- like a lot- he bit his lip because the last thing he wanted was to cry infront of his damn teacher on the first day and his eyes were already welling up lightly. He wasn't sure if it was the pain or the shock that caused it-

Before he knew it, he was sat down at edge of the nursery bed and waiting, his uninjured hand pressing lightly onto the handkerchief of his teacher as he swung his legs lightly that hung above the floor.

He could hear the faint voice of Mr.Min. Deep and husky- then footsteps, coming closer towards him and he doesn't look up, because he's eyes are still slightly teary.

Yoongi crouches down and tilts the boys head up lightly by his chin. He smiles a bit and holds in a cooe at the glossy layer on the other males eyes. He was adorable. "the nurse is gonna put on bandage on and it'll be quick. Do you want me to stay or are you ok on your own?" He asks softly, and jungkook is taken back, his usual husky voice is gone- now it's soft and smooth..jesus, even his voice had a duality.

He shakes his head "n-no..it's okay sir, thank you " he mumbled and Yoongi smile

"such good manners, it's rare that students keep that up at school" he laughed lightly before ruffling the boys hair and he can't help but notice how soft they were. That thought was quickly pushed away though.

Jungkook laughs shyly, scratching the back of his neck. He didn't know why he felt all weird and giddy from such simple praise "thank you.." he mumbled.

Yoongi hummed "well, I'll be in my way now, i informed your teacher that you would be late for class so don't worry. Have a good day, Jungkook." He stated, and with that, the man walked away as the boy stared at his broad back, slowly growing further from his sight.

The nurse had disinfected his wound (where she teased him a bit for wincing to break the ice). She was nice, Jungkook knew her a bit from being clumsy and finding himself here a couple of times.

He left the nursery room with a bandaged hand, a lollipop that she had given to him ('im not a child' he had whined but still took it without making eye contact), and flushed cheeks at his memory of her teasing.

He made it a few minutes after class started and took his seat, staring blankly at Yugyeom who looked at him like the surprised pikachu meme after seeing his bandaged hand.

.

The day went by quite quickly, Jungkooks hair was even more fluffed up from the constant strokes Yugyeom gave it (he didn't mind it was probably one of his favourite things in the world).

He was now home, eyes droppy because he had stayed a bit too late hanging out with Yugyeom and they have energy- so he was worn out. He walked up to his houses front door and pulled out the keys clumsily. He whined a but, letting his forehead hit the door lightly as he lazily tried to fit the key in the keyhole. Was it the wrong key?

He heard a car door close, and footsteps. He didn't think much, still in a small hazy state.

"Jungkook?"

•••••••
hh i tried🥺😔👉👈