Cream

Dream p.o.v

 I walk down a forest path to our castle I am so glad we worked out a truce with my brother but I can't help but feel lonely. Ink has error. Blue has dust. And crystal has my brother. I sit in the garden and stare at the pond. Hi dream a voice says. I turn around and see cross. Oh hi cross I say. What are you doing he asked. Nothing just enjoining the view i say. Well it is lovely he says.  I move overe so he can sit with me. He sits beside me and stares at the water. Um dream can I ask you a question he says. Sure I say. Would you like to to go out with me he says.  I blush and node. T t that would be  nice I say. Ok so how about i pick you up at seven he say. That sounds nice I say. He noddes and walks off. Wait I have never been on a date what do I dooo oh no. I rush inside and look for ink. Ink are you hear I call what is it dream he asks. I have a date with cross and. You what ink blue and crystal shouts.  I have a date with cross I say. Awwwwwww I knew you liked him crystal says. I am so happy for you Ink says. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa blue shouts. What should I do I aks. Be yourself crystal says. And call us if he try's anything ink says. I node and walk up to my room to get ready. Mabey I should where the yellow sweater ink got me.

Cross p.o.v

 I run back to nightmares castle and close the door. Um cross what with your face nightmare asks. Well um I askeddreamonadateplesasdont be mad I say. Ok have fun nightmare Says. What your not mad, of course not he says. It wa obviously error says. Oh really i say. Yep so you should get ready so Dream doesn't think your lazy dust says. I node and go up to my room and grab a formal shirt. Ok I think I look nice now I should get some flowers. I grab some yellow tulips and walk to dreams castle. I knock and dream answers. He looks amazing. Hi dream I got you these I say handing him the flowers. Thank you he says. So shall we go I say. Um yes he says. I hold his hand and we head to heaven tale. And walk to a small garden. This place is so pretty he says. I hope you like it I ask. I love it he says hugging me I blush. I notice he is blushing. We sit at the small picnic I planed and I hand him a sandwich. Did you make these I ask. Yes I did I say. They are delicious he says taking a bite. Thank I say. We talk and laugh. Want to take a walk I say. Yes he says. We start walking and he sees a shooting star. Wow so pretty he says. It's not ast pretty as you eyes I say. He blushes again and says thank you. Umm dream would you like to be my boyfriend I ask. Yes he says. Really I ask. Yes he says. Well goodbye he says kissing my cheek. I blush and walk back to the castle. I can't believe he said yes I am so happy.

(I hope you liked it and  I am still open for requests my oc is also open as well if you want to see that)