Jealous

Its been a few days since I got into the fight. Nicks been checking up on me constantly. Most times I don't reply but I will. I also haven't really left my house. But today Ian was forcing me to.

I got up from my bed and opened the sliding door to the balcony in my room. I stepped outside. I took a deep breath then released. I did that a few more times then went back inside.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair. I then went into my closet and chose something to wear.

Once I finished I walked downstairs into my kitchen

"Hi babies" I pet Sukka and Damien. "You guys wanna come with me today? Yes you do. OK let's make some breakfast, first let's make you guys food" I went into my pantry to get their dog food.

I poured them both food in their bowls and water in the other. I made myself breakfast. Which was just bacon, eggs, and sausage.

After I finished eating I grabbed their leashes and grabbed my keys to my Jeep. I opened the door for my dogs and let them in fist then got in myself.

I drove to the studio where Ian told me to meet him. He also said other people would be there.

-----

"Hey boo" Ian threw his arms around me once I stepped out my car.

"Hey Ian" I laughed. "I brought something's" I walked to the back of my jeep.

"I wonder what" he followed me.

I opened it and Sukka and Damien jumped out. I hooked them to their leashes and we walked inside.

"They should be here soon" Ian told me. I nodded.

I just played around with Sukka and Damien until the door to the studio opened. I looked and the boys all walked in tagging along another girl. She looked about my age. She was wearing really high booty shorts and a crop top that showed her lower breast. She was basically a hoe.

The last person to enter the room was Nick. He shut the door behind him and threw his arm over the girl.

"What's your name?" Ian asked.

"I'm Hannah" she smacked on her gum. She also had very heavy makeup on and it was kinda messy.

"I'm Ian, and this is my friend Ki-" I interrupted him.

"Shawty. Just call me Shawty" I told her. "So what exactly are we gonna do?" I asked.

"We're gonna practice a dance choreo. And Shawty here is gonna help" Ian explained.

"But I don't know the dance" I looked over at him.

"You catch onto things pretty quick. Once you get it down you can help the boys" he told me. I just nodded.