#BlackLivesMatter ✊️🏿✊️🏾✊️🏽✊️🏼

This needs to be known. #Blacklivesmatter!
"I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe" for 9 fucking minutes!!! But the white man did nothing. The 3 other "cops" did nothing.

Breonna Tayler, Ahmaud Arbery. You think they deserve die?

Breonna Taylor, killed at night. Shot 8 fucking times!

Ahmaud Arbery, killed while going on a run. By a fucking white man! A WHITE MAN! He did nothing wrong!

So does that mean when I got out for a run I need to have fear for my life too? Cause a white man might come behind me and shoot me too.

#Blacklivesmatter

I fear my life when I walk out the doors of my house. I'm scared I might get gunned down. Because the color of my skin is a weapon right? It brings you a great fright.

#Blacklivesmatter

You're president is just making things worse. Bringing the national guard to "handle" riots. Its not color its white.

#Blacklivesmatter

You blame us for everything you do but its OK. We're used to it.

#Blacklivesmatter

This is going way to far. This might leave a few scars. Do you care? Do we matter to you guys? Because George didn't. He didn't care to you if you took his life.

Your power is great but its not all mighty.

#Blacklivesmatter

Bow your head and pray that all this pain will go away. Bow your head and pray that Jesus will show you his ways. Bow your head and pray that Jesus will open his gates. For you.

#Blacklivesmatter

Now let's talk God. Let's talk Jesus. Pray! Ask Jesus into your heart. Ask him to forgive you for your sins and show you the right way.

He's forgiveness, he's love, he is Jesus. The only lord up above.

#Blacklivesmatter

And let me make this clear if you are racist in any way, if you're against #Blacklivesmatter proudly take your fat ass fucking fingers and unfollow me or take my book off your reading list or just stop reading my books! Please. I don't want your negative self here.

I would've never thought in my life I would see or anyone would see the devil himself holding the Holy Bible.

You see it and I see it

This needs to be heard. Your "president" is only making things worse by the day. I thought he was supposed to "make america great again" the fuck is he doin now?

He needs to take his Cheeto fake orange sloppy lizard hump back disfigured self and actually read the bible instead of just holding like its a toy. The bible is powerful. It holds truth in Jesus.

So please share this with everyone you know please. Let this be known.

#Blacklivesmatter

#fuck12

#fuckyourorange

#BreonnaTaylor

#Justice

#GeorgeFloyd

#Justice

#AhmuadArbery

#Justice

#BLACKLIVESMATTER