Make It Stop!

'Shit!...Shit!...SHIT!...SHIT!...SHIT!' Dovahkiin cried in his broken mind. 'Please don't make me play this damned game again! Please! Please! Please! No!' He kept crying as he was being customized for the five thousandth time. He watched as the unknown entity selected a longed haired hairstyle. Dovahkiin mental whimpers were becoming worst and worst by the second. The entity began looking through the hair colors as Dovahkiin began having a mental breakdown. 'Please! Stop! I'm begging you! Don't put me through that again! I can't bare it, please!' He mentally screamed as the entity choose his hair color. Pink. One of the colors he used to love when he first started his superhero and Stick of Truth game, but by now....He hated...No...He loathed the color. Dovahkiin began crying, but he knew the entity wouldn't care or even notice. 'Please! Stop!' Dovahkiin screamed as the entity picked the color scheme for his cape and outfit. Pink cape and gloves with purple shirt and pants. Dovahkiin mentally cringed as his tears began to escape his eyes. The entity gave him eyelashes, no doubt they were gonna either make him a girl again or something. The entity moved on to skin colors, no doubt they made him extremely pale. "Please...Just-" Dovahkiin was cut off as he saw the entity move toward the play button...the damned button that put him in his eternal hell. "No! Just -...LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dovahkiin yelled out in a broken voice. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled again as everything went dark. No doubt in Dovahkiin's mind....He glitched and crashed the game again. Dovahkiin was breathing heavily, trying to calm his self. "No more, please." He cried as a light appeared. The kid sniffled before looking around. It was a child's room....usually the game started in the bathroom unless it was the Stick of Truth game. Dovahkiin dried his tears from his face before looking around. The room was different from both games, but looked the same at the same time. Dovahkiin listened as a crash came from downstairs that was followed by some yelling. "Drunken Whore!" Dovahkiin mentally sighed as he listened as his Mom yelled back at him. "Pothead!" Dovahkiin waited to be forced forward to investigate as there was more crashes and screaming. When the screams got louder and more painful and Dovahkiin wasn't forced to move, he began to worry. 'What is happening down there?' He asked himself as the noise stopped....a little to abruptly for the mute child's liking. Dovahkiin began to move on his own, making a break for the door. He flung the door open and rushed to the stairs. He could hear his mother crying as he made his way down the stairs. Dovahkiin began to look around as he heard crying coming from the kitchen. 'Mom? What did Dad do this time?' Dovahkiin thought as he made it to the bottom step. As soon as the child's feet hit the carpeted floor, he heard a scream from the kitchen. The mute kid looked up and rushed to the kitchen...only to find a scene. Dishes smashed against the wall, wine and other alcohol splashed on the floor, walls, and ceiling. Glass was everywhere....but what really caught the child's attention was their parents. They were panting, screaming, both of them were red in the face. Dovahkiin watched as his parents both got their breathing back before shouting once again. Dovahkiin turned and booked it up the stairs. 'I can't take it! I need to leave!' He mentally shouted as he bursted into his room and yanked a bag out of his closet. He shoved in a handful of shirts, pants, underwear, and socks in the bag before heading to his desk and pulling out a few notebooks, color pencils, and pencils. He put them in the bag before pulling on his coat. He zipped up the bag and headed to the window. He put the bag on before opening the window. He looked around the room one last time before crawling out the 2nd story window. He braced himself before jumping out the window. The mute child gritted his teeth as he hit the ground. Dovahkiin looked around before heading in a random direction. 'Goodbye Mom. Goodbye Dad.' I thought as I rushed down the street. In the distance, a sign stood tall and proud. A bus stop. Dovahkiin winced as he remembered the bus stop in South Park. The quests involving him having to take the bus. Dovahkiin stopped at the sign and quickly checked the bus schedule. 'Three minuted early.' Dovahkiin thought as he impatiently jogged in place. Dovahkiin looked around as the bus pulled up. The bus stopped as Dovahkiin made his way toward it. "Champ! Sport! Sweetie! Kiddo! Come back here!" Dovahkiin froze as he looked toward the direction the voice came. His mom and dad was marching down the street toward him. "Don't you dare get on that bus, son!" His Father shouted as they were getting closer. Dovahkiin looked at them wide eyed before noticing the bus doors were beginning to close. Dovahkiin looked from his parents to the closing doors. Dovahkiin pushed himself to rush and squeeze his way through the closing bus doors. "Sweetie! Get out of that bus right now!" His Dad yelled as the bus began to drive away. Dovahkiin went straight to the back of the bus and watched as his parents became nothing but little dots in the distance. Dovahkiin sat down and leaned against the window and stared blankly outside at the passing landscape. The pale child looked around the bus. He was the only one on the bus besides the driver. Dovahkiin laid on the seat and used his bag as a pillow. In a few short minutes, the child was asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by...A sleeping Dovahkiin~~~~~~~~
"Kid. Come on, Kid. Wake up!" Dovahkiin heard as he was shaken awake. Dovahkiin looked around before his eyes settled on the annoyed looking bus driver. "Come on, Kid. Last stop." The driver said as Dovahkiin was dragged to his feet and led off the bus. The child slung his bag over his shoulder as he watched the bus pull away from the stop. Dovahkiin let out a sigh before looking around. His eyes go wide and his jaw goes slack when he sees the familiar neighborhood. 'No...No! It can't be! Not here! Not this hell!' He thought as he looked at the familiar wooden sign. "South Park."