No! No! NO!

'No! No! Not here!' The child whipped around hoping that he could just get on the bus and leave this shit-hole of a town. But the only thing to meet their eyes...was the black asphalt of the road. The bus was long gone. Dovahkiin let out a shaky breath and looked around with fearful eyes. They were stuck here in this nightmare. Dovahkiin walked to the sign and did what they usually did in the game to summon a bus in the game....but nothing came. Dovahkiin quickly checked the bus schedule, only to find the next bus out of town doesn't come until morning. Dovah let out a aggravated groan before shouldering their worn out backpack. Dovahkiin began to trudge through the snow. It wasn't long until Dovahkiin reached their old house from the games. Dovahkiin walked up to the door and began to wiggle the knob. 'Locked.' Dovah groaned before they slammed their forehead against the door with a loud bang. Dovahkiin could feel something wet trailing down their face. They rested their forehead against the door as they brought their gloved hand to their face. 'Why...are my eyes leaking?' Dovah questioned as they wiped away the salty water from their face. Dovahkiin leaned against the door as they silently let the water fall. Dovah raised their hand to wipe it away again, only to fall straight through the door. Dovah looked up from his spot on the living room floor. 'What the hell?' Dovah though as he looked down at their hands. They were...glitching? Dovah started as their hand stopped glitching completely. Dovah turned and went to touch the door, only for their hand to touch hard wood. 'How...did I do that?' Dovahkiin thought as they opened the door and grabbed their bag from the porch before pulling it inside and slamming the door. But, unknown to them, someone was watching this new kid and he wanted to know what he's doing here.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm typing this in my biology class. Hope you like it. 🤗