(40)-Him

Just as taehyung was about to  go wear his favourite mickey mouse pajama,the door bell rang ,dingg dongg,who could it be at this hour" ughh my beauty sleep" he complained as he approached the door.

"Jungkook" taehyung gasped in surprise as he saw the boy standing right infront of him.

"Heyyyy....." jungkook raises his hand as he awkwardly waved at him.

"Okay wait, werent u like on the phone with me like 5 minutes ago,how come your here, waittt give me a minute i need time to process" taehyung spoke with his hands on his mouth shocked to see everything.

"Okay, take your time" jungkook chuckled looking at how cute taehyung was.

"Can i come in now?"he asked lifting an eyewbrow"

"Ohh yah sorry i was just too shocked,you almost gave me  heart attack " taehyung mumbled still shocked with his hands on his chest.

Omgg thank god i didnt wear my mickey mouse pajamas ,i would have looked like an idiot infront of him,mentally thanking himself for going in too late to wash.

"Ummm....soooo " taehyung mumble whatever that came to his mouth as he looked down scratching his head feeling flusterrd with the boy looking straight at him .

"Heyy dont be shy,look at me its gonna be okay" jungkooks eyes softend as he moved taehyungs chin with his fingers so his gaze could meet his,his heart doing all flips looking at the flustered boy.

And without any warning jungkook held onto taehyungs hand as he pulled the boy in for a hug engulfing the elder in his big ,broad chest.

Taehyung tried pulling away ,but he couldnt jungkooks grip was way too strong to even move abit.

"Please dont let go,i missed this so much" jungkook begged as his gaze met taehyungs and  as they got lost in it almost in a trance .

Giving up and forgetting whatever happened between them in the past ,taehyung hugged him back,forming a smile on jungkooks face.

With  the flustered taehyung present,jungkook knew he had to stay calm as he lifted taehyungs face to meet his gaze," you know how much i missed you tae" and with that taehying felt jungkooks soft lips on his and jungkook daringly kissed the boy, giving up on whatever happened between the., taehyung gave in aswell  as he he kissed the boy back,as they stood their in each others embrace.

.
.
.
.
.
The entire night was spent with the two boys playing games,munching over pizza as they spoke about all the random things they could talk about,and it never felt boring in each others presence , jungkook didnt let go of taehyung as he held the boy tight in his arms not wanting to let go as he missed him too much, taehyung forgave jungkook and jungkook kept apologising for whatever hes done.
Taehyung gave in as he missed the little boy even though he didnt admit it as they spent the night laughing an talking over everything.

A/n- im pretty sure OLD_POTATOE would cringe reading this😂anyways todays mr.taes bday ❤❤❤uwuuuuuu and i was hoping for a taekook selca but sadly we didnt get one so guess whos swimming back to Korea now👀