cheer squad pt. 2

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
" S is for Super
U is for Unique
P is for Perfect, 'cause you know we're so sweet
E is for Enthusiasm
R is for rap
Who the fuck is Mark Lee?
Cherry bombs stand back. "
   ╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

NO PROBLEM
OPEN | CLOSED

"You don't want no problem, want no problem
with me."

⌬ ABOUT:NO PROBLEM is your feisty girl of the squad

ABOUT:
NO PROBLEM is your feisty girl of the squad. Easily annoyed and very proud of herself, NO PROBLEM comes off as very mean to many. Her tall statue also adds on to the intimidating vibes. Someone who is easily stressed and annoyed, NO PROBLEM is someone you wouldn't think would be on the squad. With her high grades and the way she carries herself, anyone would think she's a person not into sports. And if it was her choice to be there, she wouldn't either. Being forced onto the team by her parents, this isn't the only time where she wishes her brother wasn't Johnny Seo.

EXTRAS:
∿ Annoyed one of the squad
∿ Junior (16 years old)
∿ tollllll face claim / gives off Johnny vibes (?)
∿ Counterpart: Kim Jungwoo

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

3005
OPEN | CLOSED

"Sorry I'm just scared of the future, till 3005, I got your back let's do this."

⌬ ABOUT:3005 is the nervous wreck of the squad

ABOUT:
3005 is the nervous wreck of the squad. Seemingly very friendly to many, she is quite the introvert and has anxiety. She is very loyal and sincere. Humble is her middle name. With her anxiety comes insecurity however, and she cares a lot of what others think of her. Her nerves don't really help her situation, and because of this, she can be very regretful as well. In the midst of all of this, 3005 was made by her friend CROOKED SMILE to try out for the squad, as she didn't want to go alone. Now their both caught up in this mess.