Episode 1 ➸ First day and I'm already a Country's Territory . .

Let me add that this book is for entertainment only, so there isn't really a straight plot. Im just writing without a purpose.

Random song for this chapter; "Music Ink" by Brooke Waggoner

"Esme called out to her father, her shadow on the pavement as she gestured for the man to drive off. The shadow of her father hesitantly disappeared into the convertible and soon the darkness of the shadow disappeared, leaving the silhouette of Esme's shadow to stay idle on the pavement. She gripped onto her school back as she glanced towards the large building across the courtyard-- she quickly ran towards the front doors, letting her flats skid against the pavement.

Inside the halls had muffled voices echoing around, bouncing off the walls, as the whole student body disappeared into the auditorium for the mysterious important assembly. Yet, there was still a student rushing through the halls, he had entered the school earlier than the others to get ready for the student council meeting after-school-- he had lost track of time and was rushing towards the auditorium. The halls were almost soundless despite the sound of his shoes skidding across the marble floors. He thought the hallway was completely empty until he felt someone bump into him."

Esme had managed to ward off the possibility of her father embarrassing her by walking her towards the auditorium. She had assured him that she studied the school map a few nights before-- which was a lie, she had intended to do so, but Ivory was texting her about a new anime and she couldn't resist. So there she was, running through the halls frantically, her fake light pink locks standing up in angles due to stress and franticness. She meant to stay hidden amongst the other students, but apparently the dim morning light had planned to make a certain figure in front of her seem like a regular shadow.

She bumped into him, flat against his back and stumbled backwards, falling on her rear. She panicked, looking around for the school bag that had escaped from her fingers; she glanced up for a moment and caught the strangers gaze. She could see his emerald green eyes through the dim morning light and felt something fluttering inside of her. She quickly averted her gaze and spotted her school-bag, though he had reached it before her. He held it up in one hand and helped her up with the other. He, too, looked quite stressed and frantic-- she wanted to hold back her childish smile but saw his eyebrows and couldn't resist. They were the size of large caterpillars-- who wouldn't find that humorous?

His gentlemanly aura disappeared as he realised why she was trying to hold back a giggle, he narrowed his eyes and bluntly handed her her bag. "Try learning how to be polite and more aware of your surroundings miss--" he suddenly noticed how strange she looked, she had the academy uniform, long, curly light pink hair and violet eyes-- though she didn't seem fazed by his perplexed expression.

He was going to ask whether she was a country or a secondary representative but decided against it since he was already late. Though he took it upon himself to point out the flaw in her uniform, "You're not wearing a tie. That's a violation of the dress-code around here, Miss" he stated bluntly, he made a mental note to turn her into the dean later on-- if she's still around.

She was a bit distracted by his British accent and his blonde messy hair. "Hm?" she looked down at her chest, "I-I wasn't really informed that a tie would be required . ." Her voice was timid and low, she tried to seem a bit more confident but the humour of his eyebrows disappeared as he gave her a cold stare. She averted her gaze and found her cheeks warming up, Jesus Christ, I need to man up, she thought. The stranger was a bit surprised by her reaction and felt his own cheeks warming up, he hesitated. "W-Well just make sure to wear one next time, I don't want to end up taking you down to the dean and Im going to guess you don't want that either, now do you?" he asked rhetorically, she looked up at him in confusion for a moment and smiled. Now he felt his cheeks burning, "And what's up with that hair of yours anyway, I-It's a strange colour--" he couldn't stop rambling, but she rudely cut him off, her smile disappearing.