Episode 1.5 ➸ First day and I'm already sick of my class (not really).

I'm going to make up the numbering system for the rooms, so the letters will represent which angle the rooms are lined up: "N" would be the north wing, "S" the south wing, and so forth. And then I would just put a number; example: room E106.

Yeah.

Seems more intelligent.

(There aren't literally 106 classrooms in the school. It's kinda hard to explain but think about it this way: 100 will be the number of the first floor in each wing, there are at least ten-twenty rooms in each floor, so the seventh room on the first floor would be 107 and if it was on the north side it would be N107. I tried to explain it the best I could, sorry if its still confusing =_=')

(P.S. There are at least four floors in this academy.)

"Her hands gently held the piece of paper she received after the assembly while the strap of her school bag wrapped around her wrist. Himaruya had managed to calm all the students down and addressed them all to their new classrooms in a matter of twenty-five minutes. They had a small amount of students, which is both expected and surprising-- surprising, because when Esme entered the auditorium it sounded like there were millions of them. Expected, because they were countries, so basically there were probably only a certain amount.

She used a hand to pull down her skirt a bit so her legs weren't that exposed, even though she was wearing leggings-- though they only watched to her middle thigh. It had gotten brighter, which made her suffer from a slight headache-- along with the sounds from the auditorium. So she spent a few moments in the nurse before finally going to seek her class.

The hallways were beautiful, as if she the school was rebuilt within a castle-- which she didn't dare to doubt due to the size of the building and its walls and the beautifully gardened courtyard. Most of the windows were stained glass, though they used regular glass in classrooms and the auditorium. The hallways were almost quiet, despite the faint voices coming from other classrooms-- though they weren't that loud. Whether it was because the student population in each class was small or the walls were too thick."

She hoped her headache would disappear soon so she could focus the rest of the day. Himaruya explained they wouldn't be moving into the dormitories until tomorrow-- which was Saturday, so no classes. That would give her plenty of time to explore the campus and get herself settled along with her friends. Though, they still entered today to meet their classmates and teachers without being far behind. It seemed safer to come on the first day of the second term instead of later in the week, especially on a Friday-- the luck!

She wished she hadn't had to visit the nurse, it took her longer than expected to find her class since she got lost on her way towards the nurse. She could've searched for her class with her friends as they looked for theirs, but she was to fend for herself as she walked up to room N-215. They label these rooms in such a strange way, she thought as she looked from her paper to the small little board above the double wooden doors. She shrugged, she couldn't complain. She reached towards a doorknob, curling her fingers around it as she took a deep breath. Her stomach churned, she always got sick before entering the school or a class. She waited a minute so she could calm herself down, taking another deep breath as she drew her lips into a straight line.

She let go of the doorknob, her lungs giving up on her as she cupped her cheeks. I can't do this, what if they hate me for ruining their classes? she thought, backing away from the door. She groaned, feeling annoyed with herself. She gently stomped her foot in protest, she would always argue with herself-- one of the things that made her strange. She gulped and lunged towards the door, grasping the doorknob and opening the door with determination.