A/N

Sorry for not updating lately. 

I just can't seem to find the inspiration for the book anymore.

But...

If any of you guys want to try to finish the book then go right ahead and tell me and you will adopt it.

I know that is not what you want to hear so I am going to give you all something for staying with me this whole time.

I know it has been forever since I last uploaded so I decided to give you the unfinished, unpublished chapter, of Percy Jackson the Siren.

So, without further adieu, lets read the last chapter of Percy Jackson the Siren, the last chapter that I wrote on this book.

Apollo's POV

'I'm such an idiot!' I thought to myself while running after Percy. 'He wasn't ready to tell anyone about his past and I just had to force him to do so.' I berated myself while reaching out for his arm. I quickly grabbed his arm and forced him to stop. When he turned back towards me I saw he had tears running down his face.

"I'm so sorry Percy. I thought I was doing you a favor, everyone thinks that they have a worse life than you so they try to force you to do things you don't want to do. Like talking to men, yes I know that you have a small fear of men after what Gabe has done to you. They also force everything on you. Yeah, I know you are now the co-leader of Camp Half-Blood, but so is Annabeth and even she has enough spare time to actually live life than you." I told him quietly, wiping the tears running down his face.

"W-w-why would y-you care about t-t-that?" Percy stuttered out, which was very cute... if I didn't cause the tears. I sighed and looked him in the eyes and said in a soft voice, "I love you. Perseus Jackson, I have loved you since I first saw you when you were twelve. The fact that you are a hero means nothing to me, I only care about the boy that caught my heart without even trying all those years ago. The fact that you are funny, caring, loyal, and smart in your own way," This caused a laugh from Percy. "Is why I care about that." I finished putting my head on Percy's forehead.

After a few minutes, Percy hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I would very much like it if you would do me the great honor of being my boyfriend, I know that my lovers in the past have not had good luck, but I'm willing to try and make you immortal and be my lover for all eternity if  you say yes," I said, Looking in his eyes.

After a few more minutes of silence, Percy finally nodded and kissed my lips. A smile tugged on my lips while I kissed Percy back even deeper.

-----------------------------------------

And that is all folks, this is the unfinished chapter that you all wanted so here you go. 

I am sorry it is so short but it is a good starting point for anyone to start up at.