Express

3/12/18

I'm the kind of person who won't cry in front of people no matter what unless it's beyond my limit which happens very rarely but I will silent cry every night when all alone in the dark no noise while the world is asleep, without letting anyone know what's inside my head and heart.

I do not like to keep my feelings hidden but I prefer not disclosing it just to let people know how petty and hysteric I am. The thing is I'm more into keeping my feelings with me and not letting it mess up with other's mind by including them in, I might or might not be able to solve my problems but I won't let others take my problems seriously just to stress them out even more.. people have their own problems too.

I cry a lot, I cry like a pig in smallest things for reasons but only when I'm left alone.. the feeling overwhelmes when no one's around and I'm free to think whatever I want while when I'm with someone, my gut feeling or my conscious doesn't let me cry even though I want them to know how unhappy and upset I am, how much I need someone to care and love me... I WILL NOT CRY! Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but not able to express my feelings to someone so close is the worst feeling ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah this feels the worse to me, what makes you feel the worse? is there more meaning to what I just said according to you, do you have another opinion to it? do let me know your views about it so that we understand eachother and try healing one another bit by bit ♥