Modern-Ezio x reader

Ezio's POV

I was waiting outside at a cafe, flowers in my hand and a box of chocolate on the other. I was waiting for (y/n) to finish her job so I can express to her my feelings, I was very nervous because I don't want to be rejected. As I was waiting outside I saw two men enter the cafe, they look like trouble but (y/n) said to not hurt anybody I think is trouble, so I just watched them carefully. 15 minutes passed and the store was closing and the two men I saw earlier had not yet been outside, another 5 minutes passed and then I heard a scream coming from the inside the cafe. I went to investigate and I saw that the two men having guns and taking the customers inside the cafe as hostages. I ran to the back door of the cafe, I went in quietly and grab a knife at the work station of the cafe, as soon as the two men were distracted, I immediately attacked them, but one of them managed to grab me and the other punching me in the gut and in the face, then I heard a scream coming from (y/n), I grabbed the knife and hit the man, I stabbed him in the stomach, the other guy though, he ran, coward!. after I pulled the knife out of the man, my vision became blurry, "Ezio! EZIO!".

still Ezio's POV

"Ezio! EZIO!" i jolted awake, I breathed heavily as I ran my hand across my face and my hair, I looked around the room to see (y/n) asleep on the chair, "y/n, wake up" I nudged her carefully, she awoke from her slumber, "are you fine now, are you still in pain" she asked me with her most sweetest voice, "I'm fine y/n just hungry" I said holding my stomach it still hurt but I dont know if it's hunger or from the punch, y/n started to touch my face, she touched my bruised part of the face and I hissed, "sorry" she said, "nah it's fine", "why?" she then said to me looking at me with her innocent eyes, "huh" i said, "why did you save us?" she said looking down, "because I don't want you to get hurt" as I said that she hugged me, "don't go hurting yourself out there just to risk your life saving me" she said tears in her eyes, "I don't care if I got hurt, because I love you", "you love me?" she said, "yes I do, I was waiting for you to finish your job at the cafe, but then I saw those two guys, WHERE ARE THEY" I said holding her, "you don't need to worry they're at jail now", "oh and yeah, I love you also, Ezio", as she said that I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. "I'll never leave you"

i'm done with this story, sorry for not posting too often.

words: 495