father connor x child reader

Y/N's POV

"daddy, daddy!, come look!" I said to my father who seemed tired after walking in the hot season. "wait sweetie, I just need to catch my breathe 'sigh'" Dad said panting, "dad you're getting old, no you are old. 'laugh'" I exclaimed making fun of him, "what did you said, come here brat!" he then started running and chasing you, "Daddy! I love you!" "I love you too sweetie" he said then we walked home. 

that's it the stories done.....

.....

.....nah im just joking

(time skip to evening)

(still your POV)

"Y/N!, come down now, dinners ready" dad said downstairs, "coming dad" I said while saying goodbye to my friends on the computer, "well gotta go, dad's waiting" I said "aww, but I wanna talk more" a girl said, "yeah me too" a boy said."guys i'll come later I really need to eat dinner, and I'm hungry" I said while trying to stand up, "fine see you later Y/N" "bye" they said, "bye" I said, I ran downstairs and saw that my dad was waiting with a waiting look, "finally, come now sweetie, its your favorite food (insert food)" dad said filling my plate, "ooo this looks yummy" I said grabbing my fork and eating the food, "what do you mean by 'it looks yummy' all of the food I make are yummy" he said pinching my cheeks, "I know dad", I looked across the table and saw a vacant seat, I sighed, "whats wrong sweetie?" he said then looking at the vacant seat "you're probably wondering where your mother is" he looked sad, "where is she?" I asked but didnt looked at him, I just ate my food. "I=I, She... ugh 'sigh' she left us, when you were just a baby, I thought she wanted a family but then she said that she loved another one, after that she left me and you with that douche, I was more caring than he was, but eventually they broke up and your mother wanted to be with us, and I think you remember her she showed up at our house, I dont know if you remembered but you were three at the moment, she said she wants to be with us again try to make a new life, start over like that but I refused." he said tears trying to fall down. "why..didnt you accepted?" I asked trying to see if dad will talk.

"She...she was a bad person sweetie, she did drugs like that dude" he said with hate and disgust, "and when you were born she was trying to, umm kill you, and of course I didnt want that so I refused." he said then he stood and went to the kitchen, "but-" i was interrupted, "no more questions for now Y/N, you can go to your room" he said and I did as I was told, I went up my room and it was late so I decided to sleep but before sleeping I texted my friends, 'I think i'll sleep see you tomorrow.', Then I slept

I woke up when I heard something coming from my dad's room, I walked quietly and listened in, 'cry' I heard that my dad was crying, I hesitated on knocking but then decided to do it, 'knock knock' "come... in" dad said trying to sound calm, "Dad?" I asked worried, "yes sweetie,what is it?" he said before trying to make room for me, "dont be sad dad, im here" I exclaimed the hugged him, "I know sweetie, I know" Hugging me then crying softly, I eventually slept while he was hugging me, "heh, your my child Y/N, I'll protect you" He then put you in his bed and slept with you.

(part three done)

(628 words counted)