1 - broken boy, new girl

-> grayson

I sit down chemistry class and started to use my phone. Mr. Owen starts lecturing until there was a knock on the door.

"Hi, is this chemistry?" A girl's voice was heard.

"Yes." Mr. Owen then opens the door revealing a new girl. She had long blonde hair and her face was mostly covered with her grey hoodie.

"So this is who the principal was talking about?" I hear Mr. Owen.

"Alright everybody this is the new girl. She also lives in Sydney, Australia. Everyone be nice to her, it is her first day after all."

She takes a seat beside Sarah, the playgirl.

I used to date Sarah. She is so charming but the thing is she flirted with everyone when she was with me. She even dated my brother. I still give her a small wave just to let her know we were in good terms, even when our relationship was one-sided.

Mr.Owen finally dismisses us out and it was about lunch time. I head to the cafeteria and see the new girl with another new girl. She looks like her sister.

I go sit down with Ethan, Andrew, Stefanie, and Alex.

"Have you guys seen the new girls?" Alex starts the conversation.

"They're hot." Andrew replies.

"Fuckboy." I roll my eyes.

Suddenly, we all turn around to see them walking past our seats.

"Hey new girls, sit with us!" Stefanie shouts. We look to each other embracing what Stefanie just did.

They quickly turned back and went to our table and the chemistry girl sits beside me.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"So um, hi everyone, my name is Merliah and im 18."

"I'm Talya and I'm 17. We're both new to Aus."

Then we all started talking about each other.

"Merliah, we have math, chemistry, english, history, P.E together." I say.

"That's a lot." She laughs.

Obnoxious laugh but ok.

Stefanie barges in, "Hey guys, do you want to go to Paris Dine-In? It's like a milkshake restaurant."

Why did she tell them? I love you Stef, but why the hell. They probably hiss at strangers for no reason.

"I was, now I'm not going." I roll my eyes. I saw with my side eye that my friends were looking at me in a negative way. I get out of my seat and head to the restroom.

I was washing my hands until I see Ethan by the door.

I go to the door frame, "Excuse me."

Ethan blocks me with his arm, "No. Go back I need to talk to you."

I surrendered and walked a few steps back.

"Why are you so rude!?" He crosses his arms.

"I don't like them." I huffed.

"Grayson, you're so impolite. So you're impolite when you don't like someone, am I right?"

"Yep."

"You don't like Sarah. But then why do you still give a wave?"

That just fumed me. I decided to stay silent, but giving a death look to him.

"If you can't be nice especially to new people, then at least be tolerable." Ethan releases his arm from the door and walks away.

Ethan, why are you so protective of the new people.

But before I could've went back, the bell rings and we start to go to class.

We were done with all of are classes and up ahead I see Stefanie.

"Hey."

"Hey Grayson. Done being an asshole and want to go to Paris?" Stefanie raises her eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." I scratched my head and went along with her. She opens her side of the car to the driver seat and I open mine. I was about to go to the front seat but then see Ethan occupying it. I go a few steps back and go to the backseat.

Stefanie has been our childhood best friend since we were 4. So yeah, she's basically seen us in our ugly form when we looked like Sid from Toy Story. She also stuck up for us when we were bullied. She never liked us and vice versa, which is a good thing.

paris dine-in

I see Alex and Andrew along the rows but I didn't see the other invited people.

I took a seat beside Andrew, "Where are the others?"

"Well, you said and I quote 'I was, now I'm not going' so they felt very guilty and passed this invitation." Alex says.

"Oh." was all I could say.

We took our orders and were just waiting for our food. Suddenly Alex alerts me.

"Gray, Sarah's here."

"Ok. haha?" I shrugged.

"With Terrance." He added.

I finally look around and see Terrance's arm around her. It stung me a bit, not lying. I inhaled deeply while closing my eyes.

I look at them, "It's okay." I hold myself together.

"Your order's here." The waiter announces.

He serves us with our food and we began to eat.

"That looks really good." Ethan points at Andrew's plate with his knife. It was a burger with the steam still there.

But what looks really good is me wrapping my arms around her.

I took a look at my plate, it was two pieces of pancakes. I grab a slice and ate it.

I was finished with my pancakes and stacked it on top of the plates.

"C'mon Gray, she's not worth it." Andrew tells me. I guess he saw me spying at them.

"Okay." I replied.

We payed our bill and went out the cafe. We hopped into the car and drove home.

I miss you.