✖DEAD SEA✖

A cozy evening, where all the underwater creatures had been getting ready for their dinner. In the banks of Ganges connected to the ocean the Bay of Bengal, we can see a large variety of sea creatures living. Here comes our cute little Samba, a type of Fin Whale who's just an year old calf. He's an active and playful calf who likes to swim and flap and talk with all other creatures.

When Samba was five month-old, his father Goko went for a hunt to the other bank to catch some fishes for food. He didn't come back. It was a mystery. Samba,and his mother,Warro Sea were a happy family. They go for hunting and catch fishes. He also has companion with beautiful seahorses,tortoises,and star fishes from other banks.

Samba went to an adventurous marine world. He met another fin whale,Kia. She was beautiful and friendly with Samba. He admired the floral,sea grasses,corals,marsh grass,mangroves,and shrimps,bivalves,plankton and other creatures jumping and diving cheerfully in the underworld. He also ate yummy fishes with Kia. He played in the spouts of water merrily.

Kia asked '' What do you eat Samba? ''

He told '' Dead fishes,tins,plastic bottles, paper cups,and plastic bags."

She warned him, "Plastics are highly dangerous and it will take his life. They were thrown by dangerous human beings!"

Then he heard a tremendous call.
"SAMBA! WAKE UP MY SON! I don't wanna see you die!" Warro cried loudly. Samba came out of his dream. Oil getting spilled from a monstrous ship was heading near them.

"Mom!! What happened??" he asked frightfully.

"We have to move from this place to save ourselves!" she exclaimed.

He found his mom not able to swim faster. Warro cried out "Go Faster, my son! Go faster ! I'll come after you!" The oil from the giant ship leaked so fast and spread all over their place. And it finally took their lives. Samba and his mother were lying dead. They were innocent creatures who were lying so low who never dreamt that their fate will turn their happy lives to sorrow..

After few days, the news came as a spotlight that " A big fat Fin Whale was washed ashore. It was found that six kg of plastic was there in the dead whale's stomach."

This story is related with "a true incident" happened in a shore of Indonesia.

#PlanetOrPlastic #NatGeo