Chapter 6

Next morning both three of them got ready and left for airport. Their journey was 1 hour.

After one hour Neil was waiting for them in his black hoodie. While Avni, ria and Rahul was coming out with their language.

Rahul and Ria went to get drink while Avni said she will go to car. She and Neil was coming together. They both bumped to each other. Neil feel on top of Avni. Avni was lost in his eyes. While Neil was cruising her because he is getting late. Then he lifted his eye only to get capture with Avni eye. Both were looking at each other in deeply without caring about the surrounding.

They finally broke eyelock after hearing whistle. Neil got up and left. While Avni was still in dream. Someone shake her then she came out from dream. She blushed remembering the moment. She was blushing when Rahul and Ria came back and saw her blushing.

Ria tapped Avni shoulder.

Rai: what happened di? Why are you laughing or should i say blushing?

Avni couldn't control her blushing but she got saved because Rahul phone rang.

Rahul picked the call.

Rahul : hello Neil. Where are you.

Neil : I am near by car but where are you guys.

Rahul : you waits there we are going.
He rang the call and walks with Avni ria behind him.

Reaching out Rahul saw Neil standing bonnet of his car. He singled Avni and Ria to see car. They walked to car but Neil face was still cover with hoodie.
Rahul tapped Neil shoulder. Neil turned and hugged Rahul. While Avni and Ria was behind them.

Neil broke hug.

Neil : thank you for coming Rahul.

Rahul : Neil it my pleasure but why you look pissed off.

Neil Remember the scene, he had smile but he got angry.

Neil : before you guys I bumped to girl. And you know how much I hate girls.

Rahul : bro it ok. She must be in hurry.
Neil nods.
Avni heard this but she felt bad not because he didn't like, because he said he hates girls.
Avni was lost in her world when rai said her name then she came out.

Avni : what happened?

Ria: bahi is calling you.

Avni nods and moves to Rahul.
Rahul introduces Neil and avni.

Rahul: Neil Meet them Avni and Ria. Both came from dehil.

Seeing Avni Neil was staring at her. He was lost. His tranche broke when he felt hand on his.

He saw Ria was giving him handshake.

Ria: hello myself Ria metha. Nice to meet you.

Neil : hello Ria nice to meet you too.
Then he looked at avni who was busy in staring at him. Ria saw this.
Ria took Avni hand and placed in Neil hand.

Feeling touch Avni looked at her hand and saw her hand in hands. Neil had strange feeling touching her hand. Both were looking at Each other and feeling hand touch. Their moment broke when Avni phone rang.

Avni : hello Riya

Riya : hello babes

Avni : how are you

Riya : I am good but you tell when are you coming back.

Avni: soon I will be back. I will talk to you .

Neil was just staring her like there is no other day. Rahul and Ria smirked seeing them.

Rahul put luggage in car and called others to sit down. They all sat and driver drove away.

Ok I am going to update this ff everyday at least 2 chapters along with secret mission because I want finish before continuing any others story. I will try update other story too but I will mostly focus on This and secret mission. Please don't tell not to end this because I already planned everything and it will Hard for me to Change the concept.

I know some of you will feel about but every story need to end some day. I will give many story but for that I need to
Finish the story which need to be finish.