Chapter 21

Neil was in his office when Avni walked in inside his cabin without knocking, he was looks at shockingly.

Neil : what brought here?

Avni : I want answer from you!

Neil : what answer?

Avni : about yesterday what you did with Juhi.

Neil : you think I will answer you!

Avni : you have to!

Neil : I am not giving any answer to you. Now you can leave.

Avni : I won't leave until you won't tell why you behaved to Juhi like that?

Heading Juhi only those memories were flashing in his head. He got up from his sit and pulled Avni close to him. Avni was shocked with sudden action but she was only looking in his eye.

Neil : don't you dare say to her name! I hate her!

Saying this he leaves and moves out from his cabin leaving Avni being confused.

Avni povs: why does he hate Juhi, am I missing something.
End povs:

Avni also rush behind Neil. She saw him going in his car. She also took her car and followed him. Today she decided she will get all the answer from him.

She saw him getting out. She followed him and him sitting beside beach with his leg in water and thinking so deep.

She sat beside him and looks at sea.

Avni : you can share it!

Neil turns his face and looks at her then looks back where he was looking.

Neil: there is nothing to share!

Avni : don't share it but can give answer for my question.

Neil : its better be it's not related your so called friend.

Avni : can you tell me meaning of friendship.

Neil looks at.

Neil : what?

Avni : what you think about friendship?

Neil : friend is only the one who supports you in everything. You can depends on them. Most importantly Friends are who can trust blindly.

Avni smiled at his answer.

Avni : then what do you think about me?

Neil : how this related you ?

Avni : remember when we were in Pune you said I can share what bothering me to you.

Neil nods.

Avni : you also can trust me. I know something is bothering you. I also know the reason who is it. I know you stress about Juhi.

Neil : who said I am stress about her?

Avni : I guessed it! Neil I don't know what past you both have but seeing in your eye I only could see pain. I am sorry if I am getting too personal but being a friend of yours I want help you out.

Neil looks at admiringly.

Neil : will you able to bear after I tell you!

Avni : if I could erase your pain then I will be more happy!

Neil :before I will tell about my past, can I ask your something!

Avni nods.

Neil : where did you meet Juhi?

Avni didn't want answer this because then everyone will get know about her accident.

Avni : we casually become friend.

She avoid eye contact with him.

Neil : I believe you if say this again but this time looking in my eye!

Avni looks at him and captured their eyes.

Avni : few day back before I was going here, I met with accident.

Neil : what? You didn't inform anyone!

Avni : I didn't give any tension.

Neil : how did you meet her then.

Avni : she was the one who took me to hospital, from that day we become friend.

Neil: you did wrong by hiding all this.

Avni :please don't tell Anyone!

Neil : Avni hiding will only give guilt. What if they find out then how would they feel?

Avni : i am sorry!

She had tears in her eye, Neil Saw this and pulled her in hug.

Neil: don't cry, I am sorry if you felt bad.

Avni broke hug and looks at him.

Avni : what's your past with her? Is she your girlfriend?

Neil looks at her. Avni was thinking whatever she said it's not true but somewhere in her heart she was afraid that Juhi being his girlfriend.

Next update will be about past revealing.