Chapter 8: Branching 😂

Riley's POV

I woke up the next morning in shock. Last night was crazy. Akeem blew my mind but I liked it. The thought of me missing out on some shit like this made me wonder what else he could show me. He did hurt my feelings last night when he asked me why didn't I shave. I never knew to shave my vagina. My grandma always told me if she let me shave that would make me want to use it so I always left it alone. Didn't think anything about it. He left earlier to go to the gym. He told me to get dressed to go out for a few runs with him when he got back.

I hopped it the tub just to soak. The hot steaming water on my body sent me in a trance. I started thinking about a lot. My grandparents, graduation, college, Akeem......

My alarm went off on my phone sending a message that someone was pulling up in my yard. I quickly grabbed my phone that I had sitting on the soap stand.

It was nobody but Monica's ass always popping up unannounced. I wasn't mad or anything b/c she was the person I needed to see right now.

She let herself in. I heard her calling my name coming up the stairs. I had the door open since no one was there but me.

"Morning sunshine" Monica said smiling

"Goodmorning"  I said watching Monica sit on my toilet.

"What brings you by so early ma'am?"

"Nothing I was just in the area and decided to stop by"

I wanted to tell Monica the events that happened last night. I didn't leave not a single detail out.

Monica sat up on the toilet with her mouth wide open.

"Biiiiitttch I know you fucking lying !!" "Why tf you didn't shave friend. I know it's not that bad " she said laughing out loud.

"Moon come on now !! Be serious." I said pouting

"Let me see. It can't be that bad girl"

"Let you see ?!!!" I yelled out.

"Yes bitch I have already seen everything else "

I raised up from the tub.
"Laugh at me bitch if you want to I'll kill you today"

"Ahhhhhh hahahahahahahahahaha" Monica fell to the floor laughing while staring at me.

She was loud that I didn't hear my phone alerts sounding off.

"WTF Y'all got going on in here?!" Akeem said with an eyebrow raised.

I hurried and snatched the curtains trying to block him from seeing my body.

"Get out!!!" I screamed throwing the soap at Akeem

Monica face turned red b/c of all the laughing she was doing. She started laughing so hard that no sound was coming out.

I sat back down in my tub rubbing my head.
"Get tf out" I told Monica with a frown.

The bitch couldn't move b/c she was still laughing. When she finally caught her breath she told me to handle that Bush friend. I'll catch you later.

I dried off and examined my body in the mirror that hung from the door. It wasn't that bad to me but if I needed to get rid of it I was.

"RILEY!!" I Heard Akeem screaming my name snapping me from my thoughts.

"HURRY UP!"

"Calm down I'm coming rude ass". I said loud enough so he could hear me.