Chapter 50: 👯‍♂️

"It's some shit lurking in this asshole. I'm tipsy as fuck right now and I can see this shit" Jeffrey thought to himself. "This bitch Titi was just over there standing like a bump on a log a few minutes ago barely saying shit now she all energetic and shit. Oh no ma'am."

"Jeffrey lets go for another round." Riley yelled across the section.

"When did you start drinking?!" Akeem gave Riley a stern look.

Riley ignored his question and stumbled her way out of the section. Jeffrey grabbed her by the hand and they went on their way.

Finally making it to the bar, Jeffrey and Riley couldn't stop laughing at each other. Riley tried to sit on the stool but almost fell backwards but caught herself.

Meanwhile.....

"Hey Daddy"

"Wtf are you doing here and why are you with Riley Trish?"

"Oooh yeah. That's my friend. You didn't think I was going to give up that easy babe. "

"Idk what tf you got up your sleeve but you fucking with the right one. I should have dead yo ass off when I had the chance."

"Akeem I'm supposed to be your wife. Mulan is supposed to be my baby. We supposed to be together. You promised me !" She started to yell.

People were starting to get suspicious.

"Quiet your fucking voice down bitch."

"I'll tell Riley. I'll tell her everything. She such a fucking bird ass bitch I bet she doesn't even know who you really are. She laughed. "You remember how I pleased you Akeem? How my pussy drips just from your touch Daddy? You remember how I rode that big dick of yours? How hard I made you cum?"

Trish was inches away from Akeem. She attempted to kiss his lips.

"Nah. I don't remember none of that shit."

Trish started to get upset. She tried to kiss his lips again... Akeem grabbed her by her neck and shoved her on the floor.

"Get your hoe ass tf outta here bitch. My patience is growing very thin." Akeem warned her.

She got off the floor and stormed out of the section.

Akeem rubbed his head in frustration. His boys started to crowd the section.

"I saw fine ass Trish walking down the steps." Tre said. "Where Riley ?! Nigga you bold !"

"That bitch is crazier than I thought mane"

Akeem pulled from a blunt that Tre gave him. He chased it with some Patron. They sat there in rotation.

Meanwhile....

Riley and Jeffrey exchanged numbers. They were both drunk as fuck.

"We have to hang..... haaa...hang out mo" Riley tried to speak.

Jeffery laughed uncontrollably. You so fucking country but yes we do.

A bodyguard came up to Riley.

"Your husband sent for you. It's time to go."

Riley rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I gotta go bitch !"
____________________________________
Mulan was sound asleep in the truck. Riley was drunk asf talking out the side of her neck. Akeem was just looking at Riley like she was stupid.

"Whaaa. Waa Cha looking at nigga.?

Akeem didn't say anything back he just shook his head at her.

"I know you hear me Akeem. Helloooooo."

She was now all in his face. Acting like she was trying to fight.

"Say something dammit" she said in slur

She pulled at his shirt then his hair. Akeem held her hands together trying to control her.

"You don't need to drink no more you losing your fucking mind."

The truck haven't moved yet and Riley was already on some dumb shit.

"Fuck you ! Fuck you !" She kept saying

Riley mugged him in his face. She started saying a bunch of shit she didn't mean. She mugged him again. Riley was talking mad shit and waving her finger in his face. She must have been really drunk to slap tf outta Akeem.

Akeem grabbed Riley by her neck and slammed her to the seat. There were three rows in the truck. Mulan was on the front row so she didn't feel the commotion.

"You want some fucking attention!" Akeem yelled at her tightening his grip around her neck.

Not able to speak. Riley nodded her head yes.

Akeem kissed her lips. His kisses started to get deeper. He stuck his hands in her pants and rubbed her clit bowling ball style he pleased Riley right there. She couldn't control her moans. Akeem didn't want her to wake up Mulan so he covered her mouth and quickened his pace. Akeem took his hand out of Riley and looked at his hand. It was wet from all of her juices. He licked his fingers and stared her in the eyes.

Akeem snatched her pants off her panties were exposed and her legs were now in the air. He dug his face into her entrance sending her into a frenzy. Riley held on tightly to his dreads trying to keep her composure. The liquor in her system was already sending her hormones through the roof so she was out of it. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Akeem used one hand to keep her mouth covered and the other penetrating her walls while his tongue slithered her box. Riley felt like she was about to die from all the sensational shit she was feeling at once......