MEET

"Ah, well an inner world is basically as the name implies, it is a mini world inside of me, there is also food and the bed you wanted" I said to little red.

The moment little red heard the word food and bed, she began to get excited as she said,"big brother, I want to go to your inner world".

When I saw the look of excitement on her face, I couldn't help but smile as I said,"okay, I shall be bringing you to my inner world now".

"Mn" little red nodded her head not bothering to hide the excitement on her face.

I reached out my hand as I touched the place in between her eyebrow. After a few seconds, light began shining as little red turned in to a streak of light that enter in the center of my forehead, the spot where little red was standing on was empty.

I entered my inner world to check on little red, and as expected, I saw little red jumping on the bed I prepared for her.

"Big brother! Thank you for the bed and food!" upon noticing my arrival, little red looked at me as she began thanking me.

"Ah, no need for thanks, by the way, I won't stay for long, I need to leave you hear alone for a Moment,okay?" I said to little red.

When little red heard me, the smile on her face lessened a bit but she still looked at me and said,"sure, but make sure to look here sometimes so I could play with you".

I smiled at her as I nodded,"mn, I will in awhile, see you in a moment" as I said this, I returned to my body and soon began walking out of the secret room.

Upon exiting it, I decided to add another magic wall to cover the secret entrance, I made sure that the magic wall really looked alike and made sure it was harder to decypher.

After a few minutes, I decided that it should be enough, I was in the hall once again where I killed the ogre and the minotaur. Their body was still laying on the floor lifeless. I decided to wait for the other in this hall and thought of what to do.

"he-help please"

After a few minutes, I heard a faint voice of a woman calling out for help, I was really surprised to here the voice and ran towards the hallway that I came in from. I began checking the doors and saw the same sight inside.

Inside were women that were tied up to the wall with chains as they were all naked exposing their private parts. When I looked in to the rooms earlier, I did not see clearly if they were alive or dead,I didn't bother even checking if they were alive,well it's not like I did not care, it was just that I was controlled by my anger and wanted to immediately find who did it, so I decided to close them first and let the others check once they arrive, but when I heard the faint voice, I decided to do it myself.

I walked up to one of the ladies tied up to the wall and began removing the chains on her arms and legs, after doing this,I cast greater heal upon her to heal the wounds inflicted unto her. After doing this, I walked up to the other girls in the room and began doing the same thing.

When everything was finished, I went out of the room and went to another ome, inside was the same sight I saw from the other room, girls tied up naked unto the walls. I began removing the chains binding them and began casting greater heal upon them, but after moving around and helping the ladies tied up, I stopped in my steps as I arrived in front of a certain girl in the room. I began inspecting her to check any sign of life but was to no avail.

"I guess this is the first person to give up, I am no God to bring you back to life,but I have already brought justice unto the one who has done this to you, for now the least I can do is return your body up above and perhaps return you to your family"

I began removing the chains binding the girl and gently placed her on the floor, after this I began entering different rooms and doing the same thing, removing chains and casting greater heal.

After around half an hour, I finally entered the last door, upon entering, I saw the same sight as I saw in the other rooms, the only difference was that this ladies were in better shape than the other ladies. They still had chains connected to their limbs, but these ladies still have their clothes on. They were probably next in line to be raped but the ogre and minotaur never got the chance to do so. They had a few wound inflicted on them, you could see bruises and small cuts around their body. I began walking towards one of them and began removing the chains on her.
I did not cast greater heal this time but only a normal heal since her state was much better than the recent one. Upon casting heal, the lady immediately woke up while screaming,"PLEASE DON'T, WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?!".

Upon noticing her reaction, I tried to calm her down,"relax, everything is fine now, your safe with me, I promise to keep you all safe".

After a few moments, the lady began to calm down, she grabbed on to me,I xould tell that she was still shaking, after some time she looked up to me,"may I ask who you are please?".

I smiled at her and said,"I am toshiro, and you are?".

The lady fell silent for a moment before answering,"I am mily, thank you for helping us"

"Sure, anyways lets continue talking later, gotta help the others too, why don't you go out of the room first"

"Sure"
After speaking she stood up and began walking out the door.

I continued setting the other ladies free and casted heal on them. Some were unconscious while a few woke up and began to panic.

After setting the last one free, I led them all out of the door, I used telekinesis on those who were asleep and brought them out as well.

After some time, I finished moving them all to the large hall where I faught the high ogre.

I began using my skill recreate to make clothes for those that were still naked and covered those who were still sleeping with a blanket.

I talked to mily about what happened and got some details.

According to mily, when she going towards Blue town, a bunch of demons suddenly attacked her group and began killing all the men leaving all the ladies unharmed, after being captured and brought here, she saw other ladies already trapped and being tortured and so on...

"Sir toshiro, may I ask what happened to the ogre?" After explaining, mily suddenly asked abiut the ogre.

"Hmm, well you will see its corpse if you look somewhere around the corner of the hall" I replied in a casual manner.

Mily became silent upon hearing my answer and did not speak anymore.

Around an hour passed and most of the ladies began waking up, upon waking up the first thing they did was thank me and began talking with each other.

We waited for another half an hour before we finally heard the sounds of footsteps and after a few moments, we finally saw airi and the others arrive.

"Yo, took you guys quite some time to get here" I walked towards them as I began inspecting the group.

"I guess, we checked the other entrances to find more loots" airi spoke as she walked up beside me.

"Hm?" Upon inspecting the newly arrived group, toshiro noticed that it was a bit smaller than the group earlier.

"What happened to the others?" I asked.

"Well, I told them to be careful,but because of the first entrance we entered was full of gold, they became blinded by greed and began rushing into the tunnels, the others were lucky to enter the ones with treasure in them, but you can't avoid those who were unlucky and triggered traps leading to their death" riessfield finally stepped up and began saying what happened.

"Hm... I see, well nothing we can do"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! So once again sorry in advance, lot of things going on and can't really focus on writing . New lessons coming up and having a hard time catching up with our lesson, so I don't think I might be able to find time in writing, sorry if I just update late, that is all and thank you!