I

You woke up from the noise outside the window. It was your neighbors bickering again. Their voices became your alarm tone almost everyday. You lazily got up and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and have a quick shower. After taking a shower, you heard your phone ringing. You quickly got dressed and answered the phone.

"(Y/F/N)! Where have you been last night?" Your mom furiously asked from the other line.

"Mom, I got home late because I took an over time. Okay," you answered.

"You better not be lying! You're still a fresh graduate. You should leave a good record to the first company you are working. Staying late at night, going to bars. What if you'll get drunk and won't be able to go to work the next morning?" She started her daily rant again.

You were about to explain yourself and tell her  she got it wrong but you couldn't just take a chance to speak. You took slightly away the phone from your ears and took a deep breath. Who needs coffee when you have a daily rant from your mother?

You just graduated from college and you luckily found a job right away. You've been living alone since college but your mom still doesn't trust that you can live on your own. She calls you every night, asking you about how your day went, what did you eat, where you went and lots of questions.

Before you will end up getting late because of your mom, you quickly said good bye and ended the call. You decided to have your breakfast while you're on your way to work.
Luckily, you arrived on time. You smiled and greeted everyone as you go to your desk. You work as a Character Designer in a game developer company.

It's already 4 PM. While you were busy for the final touches of your 3D character model on the computer, an unexpected person visited your studio. You heard the door open and you turn around to see who it was. It's your boss, Mr. Kim Seok jin. You hurriedly stood up and greeted him. He just nodded in response. You watched him as he look around your studio. He noticed you were acting a bit nervous, so, he told you to continue what you were doing and he'll just look around. After a few minutes, you heard the door opened again. You assumed that your boss left, and you felt relieved. It was very awkward.

Finally, you're done. It's already 7 PM. You decided to do the animations on the next day. Before going to the bus stop, you went to a mini convenience store and grabbed a sandwich and a pack of instant noodles. While walking towards the bus stop, you saw someone sitting on the waiting shed. It was that guy last night.

"Hi, you're here again," he greeted you when you got there.

"And, you're here again. What's up," you responded.

The two of you sat there in silence. Both of you ran out of words to say. Luckily, the bus came. You got inside the bus. There's only 2 seats left, so you took the window side.  He took a seat next to you.

You chatted with him to kill time. He's friendly and got a good sense of humor. It felt so light being with him. The bus stopped. You already arrived. Before leaving, you smiled at him and said goodbye. When you arrived at your unit, you received a call from your mother. It was strange but you felt excited to tell her what happened today.

Taehyung's POV

That girl seems nice. She got a sweet smile. What was her name again? Oh shit, I forgot to ask her. Nice one, dude. I hope I'll see her again tomorrow. I want to be her friend.