Chapter 1

Frisk's POV

I wake up, super energized and ready to conquer the world!

I get dressed, putting on a red and purple striped crop top with the shoulders showing. I put on denim shorts, with leggings underneath, and my high brown boots.

I decided to go walk down to the coffee shop/bakery that was a few blocks down from my apartment.

Before exiting my apartment, I grab my pocket knife and head out.

No worries, it's just for self defense or at least intimidation because I frequently get snuck up on out on the streets.

***************
At the shop, I order a cup of vanilla mint coffee, with a blueberry muffin to go with it.

After I finish eating, I begin to make my way home.

I decide to take a different route home, which means going through some dark alleyways.

As I'm walking through one of the many alleyways, a man creeps up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders, and spins me around, and brings my face very close to his.

"Hey there, little girl. What's a beautiful lady like you doing out in these alleyways?" He says somewhat quietly in my ear.

Immediately, I hit him in the *cough* (ya know) with my knee, and he shouts in pain.

I reach back for my pocket knife, open it up, and put it to his neck.

Out of nowhere, he pulls a gun on me. And out of instinct, I quickly grab the gun from him and shoot him in the head.

There was a woman passing by the alley we were in as this happened, and she immediately called the cops and ran over towards me and held me against the wall making sure I didn't escape.

I stare at the man I just killed, and begin to sob.

"I-I'm Sorry...it w-was just s-self defense...I...I didn't m-mean to!"

"Shut up, kid. The cops'll be here soon."

Soon enough the cops arrive. They ask the lady a few questions, then without even speaking to me, they cuff me and throw me in the back of their car.

Just great.

***************
When we arrive to the prison, they practically drag me through the halls to the locker room, uncuff me, and tell me to change into this ugly orange jumpsuit.

I go ahead and do what they want, still crying a little.

Once I get out, they cuff me again and drag me to a disgusting, dirty cell. They throw me in, causing me to hit the back wall.

"This cell is temporary by the way. You won't be here for long, don't get comfortable."

I slump down and begin to audibly sob.

The dudes across from my cell start teasing me.

"Aw, little goodie-goodie don't think she belongs in prison?"

"Lil newbie's just gonna sit and cry her eyes out, isn't she?"

Then they start fake crying, then they laugh hysterically.

As this is happening, three guards pass by, guiding a tall, slim, skeleton through the hallway.

He has cracks on his skull and holes in his hands.

He realizes the guys teasing me, and shouts, "HEY! You know what it's like to be a newbie at this place, dontcha? EXACTLY. Ya already know it sucks, so cut the girl some slack, for God's sake!" He then spits into the peoples' cells, as they cower back.

The guards just stand there holding him.

Then, he scoots over to my cell and smirks at me, then he says, "You're welcome, doll."

"The name's Frisk, actually. I'd prefer if you don't call me by that nickname."

"I just helped ya, so I'm gonna call you what I want, sweetheart."

The guards pull him away and I yell "thank you" as he grows smaller in my vision.

He was kinda hot, I'll admit.

Wait WHAT?!

All of a sudden the guards come and yell, "ALRIGHT LUNCH TIME, YOU LAZY GOOD-FOR-NOTHIN-SLOBS. LETS GO."

They open up everyone's cell, and I thank the guard who opened mine. He just rolled his eyes and scoffed at me.

I find an empty table to sit at after I grab my...food?

There might as well be straight up VOMIT on my tray.

Welp, I've gotta eat anyway.

All of a sudden, the room goes quiet, and everyone looks away from the entrance.

I turn to the girl nearest to me and ask, "Why is everyone so scared of him? He actually helped me this morning!"

She reply's and says, "That's G. The biggest baddest criminal in the prison. Now quick, shut up and turn away before he catches us!"

I do as she says, then out of the blue I feel bony hands on my shoulders.

Then I hear a voice in my ear say, "Mind if I sit here, doll face?"

"N-no I don't m-m-mind sit w-wherever you w-want!"

I thank him again for helping me this morning and he smirks at me again, and says "Anytime, doll. Anyway, the name's G."

He puts out his hand for me to shake, and I hesitate.

EVERYONE IS STARING.

I slowly shake his hand. "F-"

He cuts me off, "Yeah yeah I already know your name, it's Frisk."

I nod.

He stares at me awkwardly for the rest of lunch, then thankfully we are told it's yard time.

Once we get to the yard, I find a corner and slump down and put my knees to my chest and contemplate life for a bit.

Then, I see a man walking over towards me, and he picks me up by the neck of my jumper and he pins me to the wall.

"The lil newbie hasn't gotten her first beating yet, has she?"

I close my eyes, waiting for something to hurt, The I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey, get off her! What'd she ever do to ya?!"

The man turns to face G, and he swings a punch at him but misses.

G then grabs his arm and snaps it, then tackles him to the ground and starts punching and kicking him.

I just stand and watch in fear.

When G was done, I ran over and hugged him, crying repeating "thank you" over and over again.

He pushes me off and smirks. "Get your hands off me, doll."

"S-Sorry I'm just grateful that you helped me..."

"Yeah yeah shut up. I don't typically do that for people."

Yard time ends and we all go back to our cells.

Wow. I thought. That G dude is really kind for helping me...I wonder why he did that?

I drift off to sleep, thinking about G.

NOT LIKE THAT...maybe.

——————————

Ight so how was that for my first chapter?

I'll prolly be posting another real soon.

I bet no one is even reading this, haha.

Anyway, bye bye!

Jail Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें