Chapter 2

G's POV

I was awoken by the guards who seemed to be struggling with a petite girl.

It seemed to be Frisk.

They open my cell, and throw her inside.

"This is your new cell, brat. Enjoy your roommate." They chuckle and walk off.

"Heya sweetheart, whatcha doin in my castle?" I teasingly ask with a smirk.

She doesn't respond. She just sits in the corner and cries with her face in her hands.

Why is she honestly...cute like this?

I blush at the thought.

N-no...I can't think that!

But...she is kinda hot...

STOP!

I walk over to her and kneel down and place a hand on her shoulder. I use my other hand to grab her chin and make her look at me.

"Is everything alright, doll?"

"NO! NOTHING IS ALRIGHT!"

"Aw come on, ya get to share a cell with the hottest and strongest guy in the prison!"

I see blush creep across her face which makes me chuckle.

She lets out a tiny giggle.

Cute.

"W-what was that, G? Did you say something?"

Shoot did I say that out loud?!

I blush a little.

"I- uh- no!"

I then come to the realization that there's only one bed. "Hey doll, ya think we could share a bed? Or do ya want the floor?"

No answer.

"Come on hon, what'd I do?"

"IM OBVIOUSLY NOT IN A GOOD MOOD SO SHUT UP."

"Excuse me?"

"I. SAID. SHUT. UP."

Frisk's POV

All of a sudden G slaps me across the face.

This just causes me to cry very loudly.

"You don't tell me to shut up." He says, gritting his teeth.

There's no way I'll let myself have a crush on this man.

Although, after a few seconds of the quiet room only filled with my sobs, G wraps his arms around me in a tight hug, and says "I'm sorry, doll...I shouldn't have done that..."

It felt nice with his arms around me, but I pushed him off and said, "Don't act like we're friends, jerkface."

"Jerkface?" He snickers.

"Yeah!"

I hear him mumble, "Hehe...that's adorable."

"Scuse me...WHATS adorable?!"

"Yo-I MEAN. UH...I was thinking about a puppy I saw a while back. Yeah..."

I blush, realizing he was about to say 'you'.

"Why the red face, hon?"

"NOTHING."

"BREAKFAST TIME, DIRTBAGS!"

When our cell was opened, G grabs my hand and leads me out to the yard.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WHY ARE WE HERE?!"

"Let's get to know each other, sweetheart. How did a little peach like you get trapped in prison? And with me, the #1 criminal?!"

"Well as self defense I shot a guy in the head...he was about to shoot me though...I..."

I start crying.

"H-hey hey...don't cry! I-I didn't mean to make ya all emotional..."

He pats my back which is comforting.

I'm slowly falling for this skeleton...

WHY?!

He wipes my tears, and says "I got into prison because I killed a whole group of people that were bullying my lil bro...gah, I miss him..."

Now he starts crying.

"I miss my little brother..."

I begin to cry again, and then we wrap each other in a tight embrace.

"You're not as bad as people say, G." I say as we let go.

"Eh, I'm just being nice to you cause you don't deserve to be in prison and I feel bad, doll."

"Heads up though, G. We will never be anything more than friends, I just wanted to point that out because I don't know where your nicknames are going."

I see a look of disappointment on his face.

"Uh..."

———————————
This is prolly gonna be a short book given it's my first one, so yeah.

Sorry (kinda lmao)

Byeeee