Chapter 35// Eidetic Memory.

Eidetic Memory: Able to recall images vividly.

Anti's POV:

I let out a small chuckle as I watched Minx sneak out the room full of people.

Dark was the first to move forward.

He sent a few shadow swords flying towards a group of people.

Then I saw Mad and Felix runs off to help free the BBS gang.

"Dark. I wanna try something" I whispered to Dark who looked at me confused but nodded.

"What?" I whispered to him what he had to do for this plan to work.

He stood still for a second wondering if my idea will work before nodding.

He ran to the other side of the hall and turned around running towards me.

He turned into a shadow and followed in suit and started to run towards him.

'I hope this works!' I think as me and Dark get closer to each other.

Minx's POV:

"Not again! I will not lose her again!" I mumble as my legs give out.

I've never told anyone what my real power was...

I have an eidetic memory... I can't get the image of her death out of my mind! It's been there for years and now that they're back it is even worse!

I sat on the floor remembering her lifeless body.

"Minx! Run there's too many we'll die!" My beautiful wife shouts at me while tugging on my hand.

"Okay-"I didn't get to finish my sentence before an arrow shot straight towards me.

I braced for impact but nothing hit me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Krism laying on the floor with an arrow sticking out of her stomach.

"Krism!" I shout as I fall to my knees grabbing her hand.

"Why did you do that?!" I shout as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"We can't have you hurt-" she winced as pushed down on her wound.

"Now go back in there and-" she winced again before continuing "- and kill that bastard who shot me and also try not to die." she grabbed my hand a small smiled plastered onto her face.

"I'll be here when you come back... I promise." She mumbled as she started to close her eyes.

"No! You have to keep your eyes open!" I cry.

"I love you, Minx, finish our plan before joining me." Her eyes slowly shut as I felt her grip on my hand loosen.

"I love you too." I sit there crying for a while before I ran. I ran away from all commotion and I ran away from Krism.

'Do it for Krism! Go in there and kill those who killed her!'

Darks POV

Anti and I transformed into a large grey demon that somehow Anti knew we could change into.

'How...? How did you know we could do this?' I thought hoping Anti could hear me.

'I didn't' i heard his voice inside my head.

'Oh-' i was cut off but an arrow coming flying towards us but we managed to dodge it easily.

"Try harder next time," we say as we break her bow and arrow throwing her away from the fight knocking her out.

"One down many to go" we ran into the battlefield throwing shadow blades at everyone who tried to harm us but someone managed to stab us from behind while we were fighting someone else.

We turned around slowly to find Minx standing behind us with a large purple and red sword.

"You killed her! She's dead because of you!! Now I have to kill you." She shouts running towards us with the large blade.

'What's she talking about?' Anti sounded worried.

'I-i don't know...'  I think watching as Minx got closer and closer.

Word count: 666

End of the chapter!

Thanks for reading and for almost 40k reads!!!

If I made any mistakes feel free to correct me but I won't change them because I can't be bothered!

Mistakes have and will be made.

Beep Beep goes the sheep!